Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

sal wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:59 pm mrtools
can you please add CCI lines with this indication (CCI + RSI lines ). arrow shall be paint both lines should TMA band breaks (reversal & exit)

!!! Rsi TMA centered no REPAINT 1.02.mq4
Far as I know there is no way to add cci + rsi lines together, since their values are completely different.

thiru wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:39 am as mrtools mentioned, changed to wpr and rsi

hope it works

!!! Cci bands.mq4
!!! Rsi bands.mq4
!!! Wpr bands.mq4
Nice man! They work well :)

Thanks for the change.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
thiru
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:21 pm Nice man! They work well :)

Thanks for the change.
let us add stoch also, again not really sure if it is correct.
stoch mainline only.

EDIT:
cleanup and corrected some mistake
These users thanked the author thiru for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, moey_dw, RodrigoRT7

thiru wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:50 pm let us add stoch also, again not really sure if it is correct.
thanks!
interesting - a weekend of experiments & comparisons
(From my point of view the signals would be much better, if they were triggered after candle close above/below MA, i. e. mid-line.
It is - I think - a very old misconception to have a signal at overbought/oversold because those areas show strong/weak momentum and - especially during trends and depending on your indicator inputs - can last a very long time - at least much longer than you have money. But there you are...)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 4):
thiru, Knight, Jimmy, moey_dw

josi wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:39 pm thanks!
interesting - a weekend of experiments & comparisons
(From my point of view the signals would be much better, if they were triggered after candle close above/below MA, i. e. mid-line.
It is - I think - a very old misconception to have a signal at overbought/oversold because those areas show strong/weak momentum and - especially during trends and depending on your indicator inputs - can last a very long time - at least much longer than you have money. But there you are...)
You're absolutely right, but one of the most promising ideas I am currently experimenting with is actually to inverse it. I use it in a trend continuation setup. The best place to sell in a downtrend is at an overbought peak as opposed to a moving average which can lag entries a bit, and the best place or entry in a bullish trend is at an 'oversold' peak. Basically using it to catch the end of a pullback into the dominant trend at the best entry point. There'll be less drawdown with this approach and a higher risk to reward than using a moving average or lagging indicator entry.

I am open to more ideas though..
These users thanked the author Knight for the post:
josi