Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

pilot wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:37 am

Do you know where I can get this indicator(ma rsi adaptive - floating levels - on chart - 2.4.)! I can't find it! thank you in advance!
Hi Co-pilot
You can find it at this same "RSI Indicators" thread
here
viewtopic.php?p=1294941923#p1294941923
plz: In future try to find referenced posts by clicking on tiny arrows - as/where shown in picture
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:14 am Laguerre RSI with Laguerre filter 2
I think this version was missing though some later extended versions already posted in back pages
so pretty features included to adjust it as per required
:( habibi it not working for me always blank~~~ only work if i press compile compile compile inside metaeditor but any permanent fix plz???love ur indicators mntiwnana sir thank u
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:14 pm :( habibi it not working for me always blank~~~ only work if i press compile compile compile inside metaeditor but any permanent fix plz???love ur indicators mntiwnana sir thank u
Try it now.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
reachme, SilverBB, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

greenway wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:58 pm Good day, Friends! Can you help me a bit? What is the latest version of RSIOMA?
In general asking,impossible to reply exact,there are many variations of it - for example regular,DZ,oma,accumulated,Averages,nrp,pre filtered and so on

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

greenway wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:12 am
I've got it from XARD Trading system, so I don't know anything about it). I've attached it to the post, please check it.
Rsioma averages
Here is Mladen's first Averages version of RSIOMA (regular)
it includes 33 averags types - 20 price types - all averages could be double smoothed or not - as simple as possible :)
as for xard,his codes are a bit different with few additions as he required,a kind of specific or already adjusted accordingly to his strategy,you have no choice for parameters you can use as it is or with lower/higher TFs - i think he did a good job by narrowing trading possibility :)
in 2nd picture the upper sw from xard and lower sw from regular Rsioma averages of Mladen

RSIOMA + average + alerts + lines mtf
As Mladen explained it is rsi of ma but laterly the kind man added some feature to make it more flexible and compromising within different market/price situations
usual 7 prices- usual 4 methods - alerts - Vlines - mtf and few extra features
in second picture the lowest 2 sw
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jimmy