Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

StdDev adaptive RSX averages filtered mtf 2
Standard Deviation Adaptive RSX with an addition of 25 types of price pre filtering mode and 20 types of prices - interpol mtf
PS : filter length < =1,less than 1; no filtering/off
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:33 pm StdDev adaptive RSX averages filtered mtf 2_1
Extended version - 30 types of Averages mode for filtering and all double smoothed too
also this one nice work :thumbup:

it for 2 day

sell on overbought
buy on oversold

sometime need martingale

but you have not big DD% with it
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

mladen wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:34 am Attach it to the chart
And make sure that dynamiczones.dll is in the libraries folder and that dll calls are enabled
Thats what i cant do attach it to the chart, the parameter window dosnt even come up like when usually attaching a indicator. Also in the navigator list the indicator has a grey dot instead of a yellow one like the working ones. maybe i dont have newest version of MT4 or something.

themountain90 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:52 am Thats what i cant do attach it to the chart, the parameter window dosnt even come up like when usually attaching a indicator. Also in the navigator list the indicator has a grey dot instead of a yellow one like the working ones. maybe i dont have newest version of MT4 or something.
What indicator are you talking about?
The indicators posted at this thread are all new mt4 compatible - what you are describing is a case when it can not be compiled