Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:25 pm Some explanation regarding which price
You can try all prices one by one on your strategy setup and see which best fit with maximum "less" signals,along with maximum close to price action/movement - this is how i do always
every next indicator fit at different price - usually ha median price comes with less signals but you have to check/see if not much away from PA compare to other prices - hope it help users
in this case i think it is ha median
Thank you !

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:38 pm No,i don't like you glued only with TSS,this is working with me without any extra efforts,have you tried with the ex4 i posted,it is simply compiled with one step previous version editor/compiler (not the new 1090) - can you try compiling by your self with previous version editor - please :)
then i think no fault of parents,it was you,hurry to come here :)
Mnt
I have the same problem. Changed everything including brokers, same problem. Any DLLs we should know about? Any suggestions??
thank you
Ray

PSS: Dynamic mentioned above has the same problem, it must be DLL problem, missing. I checked the indicator it doesn't call for any DLL.
PSSS: #import "dynamicZone.dll" in the dynamic ind.

rsx cfb adaptive new correct
This is RSX cfb Adaptive new correct (composite fractional behavior) version with usual prices - short/long limits - Cfb Normalized length - Cfb depth - Cfb price (usual) - Cfb smooth - Cfb result smooth length - Cfb result smooth phase - Cfb result smooth double features parameters and show histo and up/down limit true/false options
pictures are with default setting but seems working equally on every lower/higher TFs (when once set)
very interesting creation of our experts,can be extended with newest prices,6 rsi types,signal line and the rest experts know better :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

cfb adaptive rsx_channel alerts + arrows
MRTOOLS : This is a regular RSX channel with the added price (20) options and using Cfb for the rsx length . All the other rsx versions i had done was using smoothing for rsx,which i did not realize at the time was causing lag,hopefully this one is better
A lot of features/parameters that can adjust the indicator as required including alerts ,arrows and zigzag

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Cfb adaptive rsx-jma-nrp
This version of Cfb Adaptive RSX JMA nrp with interpolated mtf - short/long limit parameters - Cfb Normalized length - Cfb depth - usual prices - Cfb smooth - Cfb result smooth/phase - Cfb result smoothed double true/false/length/phase - smooth double - multi color - multi state alerts - almost extended to handle and fit in every situation

branco wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:13 pm Hallo all,

RSI channel add more function like rsi zigzag and rsi multi.

Please help me make it into RSI channel:
1. HIGH-LOW of Rsi on chart.
picture:
Blue line is high RSI
Red line is low RSI

2. alert when break OBOS line :
-Overbought : break only from bellow to above
-Oversold ; break only from above to bellow

3. Need function:
RSI MA methode , like: simple, exp , weight,

Thank you very much.

RSI_channel.mq4

sample
rsi_multi.ex4

sample
RSI_zigzag_FLN.ex4

2017-06-20_080627.jpg
can you share RSI_zigzag_FLN. Source file.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

traderduke wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:38 am Mnt
I have the same problem. Changed everything including brokers, same problem. Any DLLs we should know about? Any suggestions??
thank you
Ray

PSS: Dynamic mentioned above has the same problem, it must be DLL problem, missing. I checked the indicator it doesn't call for any DLL.
PSSS: #import "dynamicZone.dll" in the dynamic ind.

6-24-2017 12-33-02 PM-rsx.png
Please check this thread : Build 1090 bug fix ...

Dynamic zones rsi accumulated 2.6 (alerts + arrows +mtf)
This is dynamic zones rsi accumulated extended version with color options on outer level cross, middle level cross, and slope. Added the newest prices and a few more ma choices for the rsi accumulated smoothing. Indicator is also mtf with alerts and arrows on color change.
big thanks to MRTOOLS :)
originally posted here
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295358560
Attachments