Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Lei Wulong wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:06 am I wonder why this Rsx Vidya does not work with me, I only see the 30 and 70 OB-OS levels, not the RSX ???
Do I need something like 'Vidya mq4' for it ?
Honey
Try using this one,may be it help you :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hallo all,

RSI channel add more function like rsi zigzag and rsi multi.

Please help me make it into RSI channel:
1. HIGH-LOW of Rsi on chart.
picture:
Blue line is high RSI
Red line is low RSI

2. alert when break OBOS line :
-Overbought : break only from bellow to above
-Oversold ; break only from above to bellow

3. Need function:
RSI MA methode , like: simple, exp , weight,

Thank you very much.
sample sample
These users thanked the author branco for the post:
RomanUkraine

Lei Wulong wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:57 pm Thanks for helping, but version 1.2 has the same 'none' effect. I have removed some indicators from the MT4 folder that I do not use (too many sometimes give problems), no use. I loaded the indicator on an empty chart, see what I get.
Some more honey
only i can say,there is some thing wrong with you or with your machine - not with the code :)
can you try it on some other pc ?

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:14 pm Some more honey
only i can say,there is some thing wrong with you or with your machine - not with the code :)
can you try it on some other pc ?
Have only 1 Pc, the RSX Vidya also does not work on another MT4 version. Hmm, will stick with my TSS ...
With me, there's a lot wrong, but luckily that's my parents fault, ha ha. :lol:

gtudor wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:12 pm One question if it's posible ? What ,, price to use ''in settings rsx vidya ?
Some explanation regarding which price
You can try all prices one by one on your strategy setup and see which best fit with maximum "less" signals,along with maximum close to price action/movement - this is how i do always
every next indicator fit at different price - usually ha median price comes with less signals but you have to check/see if not much away from PA compare to other prices - hope it help users
in this case i think it is ha median

Lei Wulong wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:21 pm Have only 1 Pc, the RSX Vidya also does not work on another MT4 version. Hmm, will stick with my TSS ...
With me, there's a lot wrong, but luckily that's my parents fault, ha ha. :lol:
No,i don't like you glued only with TSS,this is working with me without any extra efforts,have you tried with the ex4 i posted,it is simply compiled with one step previous version editor/compiler (not the new 1090) - can you try compiling by your self with previous version editor - please :)
then i think no fault of parents,it was you,hurry to come here :)