Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mladen wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:06 pm Upgraded version (new prices, code optimization ...)

rsx vidya.png
Dearest MLADEN
So much thanks for upgrading this funny toy,playing fantastically :)
almost it have universal setting feature - once fit then forget about , apply on any and every TF with that
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:06 pm Upgraded version (new prices, code optimization ...)

rsx vidya.png
Dearest MLADEN
Was experimenting/comparing with some other stuff and find it is performing so interesting - if possible to add on chart candles colors like wise - means candle colors according main indicator line colors,thanks
in picture white/orange colored line in first sw
regards
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:13 pm Dearest MLADEN
Was experimenting/comparing with some other stuff and find it is performing so interesting - if possible to add on chart candles colors like wise - means candle colors according main indicator line colors,thanks
in picture white/orange colored line in first sw
regards
mntiwana

I am looking at the picture and I can not see the indicator from the quoted post. Can you elaborate it a bit more?

mladen wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:22 pm mntiwana

I am looking at the picture and I can not see the indicator from the quoted post. Can you elaborate it a bit more?
Dearest MLADEN
Thanks for taking time
I tried experimenting fixed 3 indicators in one sw - fortunately they are not clashing each other regarding bound limits
stepma of rsi adaptive tema 1.1 histo (thin dotted lines to form zones)
stepma of composite rsi (green/deep pink line)
rsx (vidya) 1.1 (white/orange line)
so thinking of main chart candle colors accordingly
Attachments

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:41 pm Dearest MLADEN
Thanks for taking time
I tried experimenting fixed 3 indicators in one sw - fortunately they are not clashing each other regarding bound limits
stepma of rsi adaptive tema 1.1 histo (thin dotted lines to form zones)
stepma of composite rsi (green/deep pink line)
rsx (vidya) 1.1 (white/orange line)
so thinking of main chart candle colors accordingly
mntiwana
will see what can be done

rsi on heikenashi
This version of RSI on Heiken Ashi depending on some other indicators,for example "heiken ashi ma t3 new v2" "kama" and more even - actually our old contributor "Boxter" was experimenting like way,thanks to him :)
MA methods choices (ma,t3,jurik,kama,alma and alb nonlag ma) - rsi period - ma period - step - better formula and pct filter features included
my keen request to our experts for some extensions - like rsi types,slope coloring and newest prices options :)
thanks