Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

sal wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:29 pm very greatful and thanks very much. :thumbup: :clap:
could you please give me to understand the dots identiy for trend directions ? there is no arrow shown.
i did not understand you exact,would you like explain more plz
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

talaate wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:43 pm Hi brother
Would explain about the condition of dots displaying
Hi talaate
Though i have not used it but i think dots depending on trend when levels and TFs crossing met,users must take in consideration about MTF behavior (how many bars) dots can be repaint or shifted - experts can better explain by seeing the code
I prefer composite tools rather than mtf but it is my opinion :)
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:48 pm Hi talaate
Though i have not used it but i think dots depending on trend when levels and TFs crossing met,users must take in consideration about MTF behavior (how many bars) dots can be repaint or shifted - experts can better explain by seeing the code
Yes, MTF thingies always look fabulous AFTER the facts. After I have been sleeping, I do NOT look fabulous.

;)

mntiwana wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:48 pm Hi talaate
Thanks brother
Happy ramadan

Lei Wulong wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:16 pm Yes, MTF thingies always look fabulous AFTER the facts. After I have been sleeping, I do NOT look fabulous.

;)
Composite tolls (if you are thinking of compositing multiple time frames) are going to behave exactly the same as any multi time frame
On the other hand, the composite rsi that I have made has nothing in common with multi time frame combining - and it does not repaint/recalculate