Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Fresh_Prince wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 12:00 am Mladen) I'm asking You for the third week in a row)) When you'd be so kind to make new better formula prices to RSI of VHF Adaptive Averages 2?)
Hi fresh prince
Thanks for your patience,your order is in Q :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

averages rsi summed histo - unlimited 1.03
The version with 20 Averaging methods - inherit state true/false - rsi parameters a long list,honestly i don't know how to play with :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

averages rsi summed histo - unlimited 8.3
In this version of Averages RSI summed histo - 36 Averages,display list at chart or not - inherit state - and long list of rsi parameters for to add/remove from
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫

averages rsi summed histo - unlimited 8.3
Same name but slightly differing and upgraded functions explaining wise :)
MLADEN : here is a version that differs in just one thing - that does not effect the work of the indicator at all, that is why i did not change the version - in the "about" you shall find a parameters description

Sanni123 wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 5:28 am Hello Experts
Would you be so kind to help me with an RSI/RSX histogram, an interpolated MTF if possible. Please
Many Thanks
HI Sanni
You did not find any histo version of rsi/rsx that is interpolated mtf - - in this thread :)
i think there are so many here :roll: