Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Krelian99 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 4:52 pm Merging tfs is a bad idea - a typical beginner mistake. You can use three tfs that are nearby (e.g. M5-M15-M30 ) but you must still see every tf as it's own. Traders from higher tfs have big influence on lower tfs and you can imagine patterns and divergences with some experience but trying to predict them is very often a trap you set for yourself. Many traders begin to wish the outcome of their patterns, call it prediction and fail. What we want to predict is the price action short- and intermediate-term to your trading tf - not the patterns or indicator action. Always be aware as long as the pattern isn't valid, there is a high possibility that it fails.
Tobi
you are exact right but the problem with mostly traders,once they think some thing only they goes to that way/direction :)
do you remember there was composite version that was merging TFs,i don't remember if it was about rsi too or not
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Krelian99 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 10:03 pm Yes, I remember the tf composite RSI (there is also one with depth). You take the RSI of your current tf and the next higher. More tfs results in a strange behavior what is not very reliable for patterns. Keep it simple.

BTW Nas, is your mail-box full?
Yous to remind : "composite rsi" that is combining multiple time frames has nothing to do with the real composite RSI. The later has nothing of the issues that the multiple time frame combination brings to any indicator (and I mean any indicator)

Sanni123 wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 1:10 am I am unable to get the indicator loaded like yours. I am just getting a basic RSI.
Can you send me template too.
I don't know what exact you looking for.it is same to basic rsi simply nothing different,only divergences are as extra feature with slope coloring - i tried to create temp but every time it takes 3 to 4 mb don't know why,so leaving it
and then you refering "like yours" it was posted by MRTOOLS on offline M10 chart - not mine

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 3:33 am I don't know what exact you looking for.it is same to basic rsi simply nothing different,only divergences are as extra feature with slope coloring - i tried to create temp but every time it takes 3 to 4 mb don't know why,so leaving it
and then you refering "like yours" it was posted by MRTOOLS on offline M10 chart - not mine
For me, unfortunately when this indicator is loaded, I see a single coloured RSI with no divergence points. I have been through parameters but all seems to be normal. It maybe problem on my side. Hopefully MRTOOLS will have indicator which would work for me.
Thanks

Sanni123 wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 3:47 am For me, unfortunately when this indicator is loaded, I see a single coloured RSI with no divergence points. I have been through parameters but all seems to be normal. It maybe problem on my side. Hopefully MRTOOLS will have indicator which would work for me.
Thanks
As for the divergences all 2 places - sw and on chart,it is working normally with me without any extra efforts,it must be some thing wrong from your side - not from indicator - very fresh picture of that
temp,i don't know why takes data in MBs,may be experts can explain better way or find the reason
Attachments