Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Ift RMI rsx smoothed histo nmc
upgraded Histo version by mladen
once user adjust its setting,it works equally on any and every time frame same way,means universal capability :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:58 am This is a rsi of hull moving average. It has a choice of 6 different rsi types, the hull has 5 different moving average types to chose, and the 20+ price options. The alerts and colors are depending on slope, outer level cross, or mid level cross. Also there is a choice of using fixed levels, quantile bands, or floating levels.
Dearest MRTOOLS
So much thanks for the pretty Experimenting on Hull - can you explain a bit how (sma,ema,smooth,lwma,tema) methods applied as hull,if it a kind of adapting/filtering or what so else ?
but frankly HA prices,hma speed and rest of things did a very good job/result - so many attractive formations can be produced,once more appreciations :)
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Mntiwana, a standard hull moving average uses a linear weighted moving average (LWMA) in it's calculations. With this version it gives a choice between the 5 moving averages. As far as the hull is concerned with the RSI best I can describe is it's kind of a pre smoothing for it. Btw it wasn't my idea, found a version done by Mladen in the elite section of TSD and added the custom ma's and the other stuff.

Cladi39 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:22 am I dont see the images and cant download the indicators from the page, any problem? I need all time frame RSI Thanks.
can you post the link of the post or page/post number so that your required indicator/picture will be reposted here till the tech finish their job they are working on,sorry for inconveniences,

This is Mladen's composite rsi bar chart version with keltner bands. To shut the keltner bands of set the AtrPeriod to < 2. Coloring is not depending on the slope of the composite rsi but in relation of open and close kinda like Heiken Ashi.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Lightningstorm7, Chickenspicy