Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

And this version :
This version uses
Floating levelsquantile bandsIt does not need dlls of any kind, and it has a few additional options (coloring options, and some others)
PS: since this indicator is quite unknown (I guess that it is because without the usage of dynamic zones, floating levels or quantile bands, it is almost unusable in any normal trading), I would like to point out to one of it's properties : the more you accumulate, the smoother it becomes, but, what is"strange" is that there is no additional lag (when these type of adjusting levels are used). Here is an example where 30 instances of rsi are accumulated in the accumulated RSI value - it is clear that a lot of false signals were cleaned up (and I even did not use RSX for the example ) :

These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
太虚一毫

Some definitions what is IFT and how it is calculated and what formation it produce.

MLADEN : Now the smoothed RSI " Inverse Fisher Transform" with a difference that it uses the improved Rainbow WMA (i decided to call it that way since i think that it is much better name and having in mind who actually found that way of calculating ... ) the rest is the same - in short it is an Ehlers" inverse fisher transform of a zero lag smoothed RSI of a rainbow wma (interesting definition,is not it :) ) ... also you might want play with parameters - i did use the default 4 for rsi length but longer ones to tend to look good too (see the second picture with rsi period 15)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Ift RMI rsx smoothed

Now the Inverse Fisher Transform of Relative Momentum Index (RMI) smoothed the RSX way.
A lot of different setting can be form :)
REQUEST : latest prices and Tema addition required
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.