Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Steam1 wrote:Hi mntiwana, Would you be so kind to post a screen shot of your settings of ift of oma rsi M1 , I have tried to get close to yours but can't get that look
Thank you so much
Hi Steam1
Do you means this one ?
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

traderduke wrote:mntiwana
I can't seem to get my RSI of vhf to match your GJ-m15, looks great. You may have made a change to the MA period?? Any chance you can provide the Set file?

Ray
Hi traderduke
I think this should be it as an template so you can find which parameters of what value 
and of course there are changes in parameters.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Hi wojtek
Do you means for "rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2" indicator on M1 chart ?
and you don't needs to say like "if you can share" when mladen and mrtools are posting all of their worthy codes and new unique creations,what value is my little simple template as for tiny contribution from my side
all appreciations and thanks to them only
Hi MNTiwana, yes, I meant this one, and I can see that it was already posted by you
a few posts later, so thank you very much!  And yes, Mladen and MrTools are creators,
and you are an excellent performer of their works.