Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

rsi of vhf adaptive averages
rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2

This is a RSI of VHF Adaptive Averages,again have the choice of all 6 rsi types,amoothed with a choice of averages (33),prices (20),double smoothing and making a the MA adaptive with VHF.
in my opinion,so easy to handle,perfect and accurate matching with price,thanks to mladen and mrtools
as a hint,i mostly like and use HA median body prices and tema as method and it usually help me.
Note : The version 2 is only the corrected vhf,there was a minor problem in the earlier ver,nothing more.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:rsi of vhf adaptive averages
rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2

This is a RSI of VHF Adaptive Averages,again have the choice of all 6 rsi types,amoothed with a choice of averages (33),prices (20),double smoothing and making a the MA adaptive with VHF.
in my opinion,so easy to handle,perfect and accurate matching with price,thanks to mladen and mrtools
as a hint,i mostly like and use HA median body prices and tema as method and it usually help me.
Note : The version 2 is only the corrected vhf,there was a minor problem in the earlier ver,nothing more.
It's me again, could you share the settings you used for this ?
From what I see it is (could not figure out the two of them)RSILength 1
RSIPrice Close
RSIType RapidRSI
MALength ???
MaMethod TEMA
MaDouble false
MaAdaptive false
Nom Length ???
LevelUp 45
Leveldown -45kind regards,
gelsas

gelsas wrote:
It's me again, could you share the settings you used for this ?
From what I see it is (could not figure out the two of them)RSILength 1
RSIPrice Close
RSIType RapidRSI
MALength ???
MaMethod TEMA
MaDouble false
MaAdaptive false
Nom Length ???
LevelUp 45
Leveldown -45kind regards,
gelsas
gelsas
which one of you talking about ?

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

rsi of vhf adaptive macd

This is a latest version
This is an rsi of vhf adaptive macd,the macd have 5 choices for a moving average,simple,exponential,smoothed,linear weighted and triple ma (tema) for rsi there 6 rsi types including rsx,originally posted

RSI of vhf adaptive MACD experiment

One more Experiment,this one is a RSI of RSI of macd (any of the 5 allowed rsi types)
PS-in this one the order of parameters is very important,so many shapes can be invented in a logical compromising way

Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS
I think latest prices and latest Averages will be help increase its working ability in a well compromising way
i am talking about above Experiment ver of RSI.
regards