DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

RSI of Coppock curve - gaussian 1.1               (line width option added)

This version includes 6 types of rsi,20 prices,2 different coppock periods feature,gaussian period and order (speed type) with gaussian filter on coppock curve,on price or on both options,interesting tool ability to fit various price situations easily.
EURUSDH1-long.png
EURUSDM5-rsicoppcurvgauss1.1.png
RSI of Coppock curve - gaussian 1.1.ex4
(41.16 KiB) Downloaded 446 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

RSI of Coppock curve - gaussian

MLADEN ... Since some one has made some thing so revolutionary (and strange familier ) lets help him a bit in his "commercial enterprise" .
Without the floating levels but with the 6 type rsi (so he does not think that he is disliked)
This version has option to chose what should the gaussian filter be applied to,but the difference when a price is first filtered and then used in coppock calculation or when the price is not filtered and coppock is filtered is not big,any way it is left it simply for the sake of having those options to be able to compare the values.
EURUSDH1-rsicoppcurvegauss.png
RSI of Coppock curve - gaussian.ex4
(40.63 KiB) Downloaded 325 times

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

rsi of vhf adaptive averages
rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2

This is a RSI of VHF Adaptive Averages,again have the choice of all 6 rsi types,amoothed with a choice of averages (33),prices (20),double smoothing and making a the MA adaptive with VHF.
in my opinion,so easy to handle,perfect and accurate matching with price,thanks to mladen and mrtools
as a hint,i mostly like and use HA median body prices and tema as method and it usually help me.
Note : The version 2 is only the corrected vhf,there was a minor problem in the earlier ver,nothing more.
GBPJPYH4-rsiofvhfadapaverg2.png
GBPJPYH1-rsiofvhfadapaverg2.png
GBPJPYM15-rsiofvhfadapaverg2.png
GBPJPYM1-rsiofvhfadapaverg2.png
rsi of vhf adaptive averages.ex4
(159.65 KiB) Downloaded 392 times
rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2.ex4
(160.29 KiB) Downloaded 320 times

mntiwana wrote:rsi of vhf adaptive averages
rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2

This is a RSI of VHF Adaptive Averages,again have the choice of all 6 rsi types,amoothed with a choice of averages (33),prices (20),double smoothing and making a the MA adaptive with VHF.
in my opinion,so easy to handle,perfect and accurate matching with price,thanks to mladen and mrtools
as a hint,i mostly like and use HA median body prices and tema as method and it usually help me.
Note : The version 2 is only the corrected vhf,there was a minor problem in the earlier ver,nothing more.
It's me again, could you share the settings you used for this ?
From what I see it is (could not figure out the two of them)RSILength 1
RSIPrice Close
RSIType RapidRSI
MALength ???
MaMethod TEMA
MaDouble false
MaAdaptive false
Nom Length ???
LevelUp 45
Leveldown -45kind regards,
gelsas

gelsas wrote:
It's me again, could you share the settings you used for this ?
From what I see it is (could not figure out the two of them)RSILength 1
RSIPrice Close
RSIType RapidRSI
MALength ???
MaMethod TEMA
MaDouble false
MaAdaptive false
Nom Length ???
LevelUp 45
Leveldown -45kind regards,
gelsas
gelsas
which one of you talking about ?

RSI of vhf adaptive MACD 1_1

Just added the rest of rsi types to calculation (6 rsi types) and some small changes to make it user friendly.
GBPJPYH1.png
RSI of vhf adaptive MACD 1_1.mq4
(11.89 KiB) Downloaded 449 times

rsi of vhf adaptive macd

This is a latest version
This is an rsi of vhf adaptive macd,the macd have 5 choices for a moving average,simple,exponential,smoothed,linear weighted and triple ma (tema) for rsi there 6 rsi types including rsx,originally posted
GBPJPYH1-rsiofvhfadapmacd.png
rsi of vhf adaptive macd.mq4
(19.3 KiB) Downloaded 414 times

1. Similar Topics

1. TDI indicators for MT5

0 Replies 2656 Views

by Jimmy, Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:50 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. Various Indicators - (MT5)

2 Replies 2325 Views

by mntiwana, Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:39 am in MT5 Indicators

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”