Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Xronos,these files compiled with me without any efforts and working too,i dont know what and why problem with you.
as for search function,it is working well even,when you needs posting some reference,simply right click on post number you want as reference,choose "copy link location" and paste it where you needs,it will send the viewer to that post.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote:Xronos,these files compiled with me without any efforts and working too,i dont know what and why problem with you.
as for search function,it is working well even,when you needs posting some reference,simply right click on post number you want as reference,choose "copy link location" and paste it where you needs,it will send the viewer to that post.
regards
Hello mntiwana
 these files had both of them dots at   variable name [buffer.name] and [show.extra.digit] and the second one had mr mlanden's "signature" aka (a var named char) at [StringUpperCase] function.
whoud you please be so kind to point to me where the "copy link location" is in the search results view? because i really can't locate it.  : )

Thanks in advance
Regards