Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

ionic wrote:Hii mr. mladen & mr. mntiwana
Execuise me, why are not a few requests happening?
Is there any problem with members

regards
ion
ionic,i am sorry,i did not understand you exact,what you means,can you explain your matter/problem please,as i see there is no problem with any member from forum side
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: ionic,i am sorry,i did not understand you exact,what you means,can you explain your matter/problem please,as i see there is no problem with any member from forum side

I m sorry too for my wriitens,
Sir mntiwana ? have been wanted arrows 2 indicators last week.

regards

heispark wrote:I just wanted to thank Mntiwana. You're just unbelievably well organized person. I've never seen someone like you. You're really super great!! :-)
heispark
we are trying on priority bases to provide stuff to our visitors in a organized way for fast and easy access, after few weeks/months you will see the forum is how super among top few forums regarding in a lot of cases,i believes.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

ionic wrote:

I m sorry too for my wriitens,
Sir mntiwana ? have been wanted arrows 2 indicators last week.

regards
can you re-post your query here again,so that experts/coders check and clear you what is solution.

Krelian99 wrote:
Nas is a hunter and gatherer of indicators and not to forget he also makes very good setups. Truly unique in this universe.
Tobi,first part is ok second part just trying,but last part,absolutely no