Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:07 pm Dear Mr.Tools, this is a small upgrade request.
The silver line is located on the signal line and changes color to lime, and the silver line is located below the signal line to change color to red

gratitude
Donchian Channel Oscillator with MTF & Zero Line Cross Signals

Made it as an option to choose between zero cross or signal cross.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
thomdel, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Wole, Milad8732, vvFish, talaate, Krunal Gajjar, pail1217, fibo7818, ivanzab2

Wole wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:14 pm Great work.
Can we get a brief explanation from those who use it?
Thanks.
Wait until I get home tonight. The simulated backtest will teach you how to use it.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Wole
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:19 pm Dear Mr. Tools, please add a three-color candle. The candle shows green when the silver line breaks above the channel, red when the silver line breaks below the channel, and gray when the silver line is inside the channel.

gratitude
Donchian Channel Oscillator with Candlestick Overlay, MTF & Alerts

Did this one for now, not real sure how to do a 5 color candle.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
josi, Jedidiah, SijjiN, talaate, BeatlemaniaSA, Milad8732, 太虚一毫, bartbart1, RodrigoRT7, Ricstar_8, Mundu19, pail1217, DaveTrader, ivanzab2

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:12 pm Did this one for now, not real sure how to do a 5 color candle.
Good job, I'll explain the colored candle idea when I get home. I can't go into details because I'm out there right now and don't have a computer. sorry.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

vvFish wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 pm ;)
hi vvFish
Can you share the overbought and oversold indicators on the subwindow?
honje

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:12 pm Did this one for now, not real sure how to do a 5 color candle.
Dear Mr. Tools, Thank you for your generosity in upgrading this gem. .
Please check the arrow code for the breakout channel below.
I feel the arrows are not accurate.
gratitude
Attachments
fibo7818

josi wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:11 pm Pretty cool results, if you use the <0 (look for sells) and >0 (look for buys) -function and combine it with "signal-cross".
I am not at all sure that the criterium "outside-channel" gives the best signals.
Breakout Channels Represent Volatility Trends
josi