Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

tank.turner2 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:41 am I've been testing the divergence alert for past few days and noticed the following :
1. BB Squeeze alert still send notifications even with me turning it off
2. Divergence alerts are delayed
3. Divergence alerts repaints

I've been testing on H4 only.

Thank you in advance.
1) Not sure why that is happening it's a first and have no idea what is causing that.
2) Try changing divergence max bar to a lower number (think by default it is set to 2 bars)
3) In calculating divergence either fractals or zig zag are used to determine peaks and valleys, both of which repaint. Far as I'm aware there is no other way to calculate divergence.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
tank.turner2

Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:27 am On/off button added.

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add : step size & Arrows -- option to :---- ! Dynamic zone averages bb stops line (mtf + alerts + btn)

Note : these options are available in : Dynamic zone averages step bb stops line (alerts + arrows) --- attached for ref *

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 2):
SijjiN, Jedidiah

thomdel wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:38 pm Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add : step size & Arrows -- option to :---- ! Dynamic zone averages bb stops line (mtf + alerts + btn)

Note : these options are available in : Dynamic zone averages step bb stops line (alerts + arrows) --- attached for ref *

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
Thanks.
Couldn't find the old source to see how I did the step, so did it this way and added the arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, thomdel

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:22 am Couldn't find the old source to see how I did the step, so did it this way and added the arrows.
mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:41 am Added Jurik Algorithm to all the ma methods.
A big thank you to Mrtools for always helping us on the forums.
Can you add this gem too?
Add Jurik Algorithm to all the ma methods.
Jurik algorithm may make this indicator even better.
Grateful <3
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:30 am A big thank you to Mrtools for always helping us on the forums.
Can you add this gem too?
Add Jurik Algorithm to all the ma methods.
Jurik algorithm may make this indicator even better.
Grateful <3
Jurik moving average added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, Milad8732, camisa, 太虚一毫, alexm

Jimmy wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:12 pm

BolliToucher2_pushnotifications 1.2.ex4
please help, can this indicator be updated to work on the new mt4 build version, often notifications to android don't work, the terminal journal says notification sending error, this error need to restart terminal to get working again
And the notification is very late. I use the chart on the M5 time frame and the indicator uses M30/H1/H4, can it be updated so that notifications are sent when the current price or candle touches the upper/lower band?
I have activated the alert for the still opened bar, but the notification is not sent to the right candle on the small time frame.

Thank you
These users thanked the author GrowUpEveryDay for the post:
Jedidiah

GrowUpEveryDay wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:14 am please help, can this indicator be updated to work on the new mt4 build version, often notifications to android don't work, the terminal journal says notification sending error, this error need to restart terminal to get working again
And the notification is very late.

Thank you
Hey, i'll check it out tomorrow I'm pretty sure I have the source code for it somewhere 👍

It's a very good version of the "bollinger bands touch" indicator, isn't it?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:20 am Hey, i'll check it out tomorrow I'm pretty sure I have the source code for it somewhere 👍

It's a very good version of the "bollinger bands touch" indicator, isn't it?
sorry to bump the old post, this indicator I feel amazing :Fire:
it's very good indicator to counter trend, almost clean shot low risk and highly reward with deviation 3.0 just make sure to entry based on your first analysis.