Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:11 am Think it's kinda close.
What a perfect indicator.
Thank you Mr Tools for spending your precious time helping us.
Complete this great work.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:52 pm very good! Worth adding a button. :thumbup:

I don't know if donchian channel (sl) has a way to add squeeze ?

donchian channel (sl) + squeeze , will it show strange graphics?
Added alerts and a button to the bollinger band squeeze, not sure how to go about making a squeeze for the donchian channel.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, josi, Jimmy, moey_dw, Milad8732, talaate, a1ra, Mundu19, QSD, Krunal Gajjar, Devvasu525

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:10 am Added alerts and a button to the bollinger band squeeze, not sure how to go about making a squeeze for the donchian channel.
Dear Mr Tools.
Thanks for your hard work.
Look at the diagram I drew. I wonder if it's possible.
Add MAs that can show bullish, bearish, no trend
Attachments
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:52 pm :thumbup:

I don't know if donchian channel (sl) has a way to add squeeze ?
mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:10 am not sure how to go about making a squeeze for the donchian channel.

Those colored rectangles that you see on the main chart,
they're the squeezes.

You trade on the breakout of those boxes.

H1 is your trend.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, thomdel, RodrigoRT7, talaate, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah, DaffyTaffy