WPI RSI CCI Stochastic Bands

WPI RSI CCI Stochastic Bands

Including these clean set of indicators here, just in case! Thank you to Thiru who has made a nice and simple set of standalone oscillators with "bands"!

Stochastic, WPR, CCI and RSI Bands indicator set for MT4

thiru wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:50 pm !!! Cci bands.mq4 !!! Rsi bands.mq4 !!! Stoch bands.mq4 !!! Wpr bands.mq4
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, erynade, marwilli
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

thiru wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:50 pm let us add stoch also, again not really sure if it is correct.
stoch mainline only.
MR thiru ur da man!!!! thx man for making a pack of bands for traditional oscillators for us............ they all works perfect & i especially like the cci and rsi ones!!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

AXCESS wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:31 am Hi,

Would you mind to share all used indicators and template. it looks solid to spot te beginning of a new trend. :thumbup:
Thanks
I no longer have the template for this setup because I no longer use some of the indicators...The moving averages were 15 and 30 ema. Ive added some other indicators that you might find helpful.

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:13 am
Can you help me to add to this indicator, Bollinger Bands widening and narrowing alerts

I have downloaded another indicator with alerts on the forum. Too bad this alert is not what I want. its alerts are of no use
Try, could you verify if it is working correctly please.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, josi

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:04 pm Try, could you verify if it is working correctly please.
Thank you so much for your help. Alerts for this metric. The help is really great
very great work:) :cry:
But I still need the Alligator oscillator to have an alert. Hope to find a solution
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.