Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Darks wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:36 am I remembered seeing an indicator named something like "inverse bands" on a forum. I couldn't find the indicator again as I searched but liked the idea the name was suggesting. So decided to build an indicator on that idea. The usage could be to identify trend and range or breakouts but should be used as a part of strategy not stand alone, I recommend.

PS: For the Candlestick Overlay, please see: Inverse Bollinger Bands Candlestick Overlay for MT4.
Hello Dark.

Could you create a version ofthis indicator with the option to limit the number of candles that the indicator uses?
Because when I apply the indicator or start metatrader it takes to long to for metatrader "unfreeze" but after the indicator is applied, metatrader runs smoothly.

Thank you in advance.

Demos4x wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:36 am

Hello Dark.

Could you create a version ofthis indicator with the option to limit the number of candles that the indicator uses?
Because when I apply the indicator or start metatrader it takes to long to for metatrader "unfreeze" but after the indicator is applied, metatrader runs smoothly.

Thank you in advance.
Try this and also you could set max bars in history to 5000 to speed up the terminal.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 9):
josi, Jimmy, moey_dw, Skyold, charli, mwaschkowski, myrx, zentzky, Jedidiah

Darks wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:46 pm

Try this and also you could set max bars in history to 5000 to speed up the terminal.
Hi Darks,
this is a really good bolli with a lot of potential.
You did really well.
If you have the time and the desire: for a better overview, please mark a different color if the two bolli lines run together.
(I think that was also addressed by another member)
Best regards
Skyold
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777