QuestionRe: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:00 am

Personally I don't consider either one a "sell out".
Agreed.

It is with regret that we, as staff, have to read comments like these.

As Mrtools said, Mladen (bless him) is still releasing code to the public for free. After all these years, Mladen and Mrtools have put up with so much shit from thieves and scumbags pinching & re-naming their stuff, yet these two selfless blokes are still looking after everyone. Wherever they are.

And how did Mntiwana's name get brought into this? Just because he has been spending time at other forums, it does not mean he is a "sell out".
Must we remind you that out of the kindness of his heart, Mntiwana built the foundation for this site. During a time of uncertainty (when TSD was closing down) he grew this forum by bringing in members and transferring so much content over. Without his help, this forum would be no where near what it is today.

Members, we ask you all to be extra mindful of your criticism and words in future, as such comments about current (or past) staff are not welcome here.

Let's continue on with our thread about Bollinger Bands Type Indicators, please.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
Antonio, Holmes27, hannele, rudiarius, navid110, appsoluxions, Thangarasu
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:55 pm
Agreed.

It is with regret that we, as staff, have to read comments like these.
kk mrtools........ I apologize for hasty comments........... was not thinking how rude am i......... sorry 2 mntiwana mladen.......... wont happen again
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Holmes27
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:11 pm

kk mrtools........ I apologize for hasty comments........... was not thinking how rude am i......... sorry 2 mntiwana mladen.......... wont happen again
oh crap i thought everybody was joking...calling Mladen and Mntiwana sell-outs ... XD LoooL

if they're sell-outs, then they are GOOD sell-outs.

except maybe they don't share their holy Grail...haha

but can't blame them

moey_dw wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:11 pm

I agree, mladen, mrtools and mntiwana do much for this board and it is no problem for me, that some of them have also other things to do lately.

MQL4 would be so easy to integrate in MT5 and everybody would be happy and using MT5. It's like if a cola company stops selling cola.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
moey_dw

For some people, it's easier to trade with rainbows.
Here's the BB Stops Rainbow Trading System.

Indicators:
Bands.mq4
download/file.php?id=3348891

BB stops (new format) 1.3.mq4
download/file.php?id=3225205

DonForex ChartChanger.ex4
download/file.php?id=3349042
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, appsoluxions