Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Chrisstoff wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:24 pm

MrTools,
There are times when sve bollinger band (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence).ex4 indicator does not refresh itself. Other times it works fine. Could you please look into this matter?
This version should work better, couldn't find the source for it, so recoded this version, will do the mtf later.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
nrv, Jimmy, Hamur, camisa, reachme, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:06 am

Okay thanks, have you noticed this issue in the earlier versions?
The version I first used was sve bollinger band (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence).ex4. Please find it attached. I did not use SVE Bollinger Band indicator before that. That one also has this issue, please see my post #376 this thread.

And the last one from our archives for tonight is the Modified Donchian Channels by Mladen for MT4. Simple and lightweight :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
reachme, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:58 am This is the bollinger band squeeze, the squeeze is represented by the dots, green equals squeeze breakout red means the bollinger bands are inside the keltner channel generally representing a flat market. The color histogram is calculated using linear regression. Alerts are on squeeze breakout and or on all phases of the color change on the histogram.
bb sqz.png

Hi, would it be possible to have a version of this indicator that will signal when a candle closes outside of both Bollinger bands and the Keltner channel, rather than when the Bollinger bands exit the Keltner channel. This would give signals one candle earlier in a lot of cases. My system requires BBsqueeze to signal within 1 candle of 2 other indicators giving signal so if it comes one candle late I end up missing out on what is usually a fairly profitable trade. Thanks

JPeps wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 1:13 am

Hi, would it be possible to have a version of this indicator that will signal when a candle closes outside of both Bollinger bands and the Keltner channel, rather than when the Bollinger bands exit the Keltner channel. This would give signals one candle earlier in a lot of cases. My system requires BBsqueeze to signal within 1 candle of 2 other indicators giving signal so if it comes one candle late I end up missing out on what is usually a fairly profitable trade. Thanks
Are you saying when it comes out of the squeeze?