Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote: Darkdoji
First to,i don't deserve the title boss
then a lot of respect to mrtools and all of you,my question was simply that how that indi will be used,i want learn and know simply,if you don't mind.
when using mid line,that job a signal line can better perform,or 2 state indicator with slow/fast periods or applying shift,what specialty is bbb,this was my question,but you do your best as every one have his/her own choice and perceptions.
regards
BTW what I mean by simple line indicators is not simplicity in the coding of the indicator - that is a specialized skill and does not have anything to do with the result in trading decisions. The output of any oscillator etc is simplistic relative to the complexity of price curves and curve behavior they are reading. These behaviors are varied and some indicators show certain aspects better than a singular indicator. You do it too and all traders do it but has anyone asked why one indicator is not normally enough to provide "signals"? This is what we are doing deliberately because we know the market is nonlinear. In weather forecasting for instance they go into all sorts of complexities to get their prediction windows right. There is a similar need here not because of poor coding but because the market is nonlinear. Also we need to be clear - many users are fed up with the old promises of skill if the market is random. It simply contradicts the whole point about trading. So just to make sure you did not somehow misunderstand me.

Darkdoji wrote:BTW what I mean by simple line indicators is not simplicity in the coding of the indicator - that is a specialized skill and does not have anything to do with the result in trading decisions. The output of any oscillator etc is simplistic relative to the complexity of price curves and curve behavior they are reading. These behaviors are varied and some indicators show certain aspects better than a singular indicator. You do it too and all traders do it but has anyone asked why one indicator is not normally enough to provide "signals"? This is what we are doing deliberately because we know the market is nonlinear. In weather forecasting for instance they go into all sorts of complexities to get their prediction windows right. There is a similar need here not because of poor coding but because the market is nonlinear. Also we need to be clear - many users are fed up with the old promises of skill if the market is random. It simply contradicts the whole point about trading. So just to make sure you did not somehow misunderstand me.
It is ok
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

MOGALEF BANDS::

Actual MOGALEF bands code is the final result of a lot of contributors. Syllables MO-GA-LEF are the initials of three of them. The basic idea of bands: the markets are still in range, and trends that are moving ranges. The Mogalef bands try to estimate the current range and to project its on the future if prices move. This future estimation is often of great relevance and very useful, especialy for market profile users or pivot points users.MOGALEF BandsThe technical indicator Mogalef Bands projects to the future the high, median and low levels of the most possible range by taking in to account the market environment. This indicator can be applied straight away to any future, stock, index or currency you may be working in. The bands are composed by a high, a low, and an average price of the current range. Once this range is no longer valid, new bands, calculated according to the environment are shown on screen. As soon as new MOGALEF Bands appear on screen, you have an idea of the possible bullish or bearish targets and also of the fair price estimated by the market.

On this version the bars are colored greater than the upper band = bullish and less than the lower band= bearish and otherwise bars are in ranging mode.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, sathistrader, Jedidiah, bbookgenius

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:48 am MOGALEF BANDS::

Actual MOGALEF bands code is the final result of a lot of contributors. Syllables MO-GA-LEF are the initials of three of them. The basic idea of bands: the markets are still in range, and trends that are moving ranges. The Mogalef bands try to estimate the current range and to project its on the future if prices move. This future estimation is often of great relevance and very useful, especialy for market profile users or pivot points users.MOGALEF BandsThe technical indicator Mogalef Bands projects to the future the high, median and low levels of the most possible range by taking in to account the market environment. This indicator can be applied straight away to any future, stock, index or currency you may be working in. The bands are composed by a high, a low, and an average price of the current range. Once this range is no longer valid, new bands, calculated according to the environment are shown on screen. As soon as new MOGALEF Bands appear on screen, you have an idea of the possible bullish or bearish targets and also of the fair price estimated by the market.

On this version the bars are colored greater than the upper band = bullish and less than the lower band= bearish and otherwise bars are in ranging mode.

There was a problem with the bar colors in the last version this version should correct that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah