Re: Traders joking ...

mlawson71 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:37 am
LazarR wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:23 pm
What’s another name for long-term investment? - A failed short-term investment.
Hahaha, that's accurate. But what happens if the long-term investment fails...after a long time? :lol:
Ohhhh well then he had to admit , that he is a “Long Time loser “ with short potential. lol if you know what I mean :-))))

FX trader turns to God asking: What is a million years like to you? - God says: Like one second
FX trader: What is a million dollars like to you? - God: Like one penny.
FX trader: Can I have a penny? - God: Just a second …
Hahahhahaha nice try though, ha

Jimmy wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:26 pm
bilbao wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:59 pm
Hehe yep that's the typical novice retail trader's chart (looks like mine when I first started out haha). Oh, except it has to be on the 1 minute timeframe too :D :P
I've been there. I've done that. I still don't know why, but I sure am never doing it again.

Jay Leno on The Economy:
The problem with an investment bank balance sheet is that on the left side nothing's right and on the right side nothing's left!

I asked my daughter if she’d seen my newspaper. She told me that newspapers are old school. She said that people use tablets nowadays and handed me her iPad. The fly didn’t stand a chance.

LazarR wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:58 am
Jay Leno on The Economy:
The problem with an investment bank balance sheet is that on the left side nothing's right and on the right side nothing's left!
Good one 😉

mlawson71 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:11 pm
I asked my daughter if she’d seen my newspaper. She told me that newspapers are old school. She said that people use tablets nowadays and handed me her iPad. The fly didn’t stand a chance.
Oh, the poor iPad, I hope it was under warranty: D

And one from me:
Q: What happens if you download the Princess Diana screensaver application?
A: Your iPad will keep crashing!