Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

FXchaos wrote:Hi
nice to see that the "power" behind Forex-TSD found a new home finally
good luck with your new project here and thank you in advance for your great efforts to feed us we so many useful stuff  
Hi FXchoas
You are Welcome here,we believes you will be feel more comfort here along with much more you expecting :)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

pipmagnet wrote:mladen - mntiwana

It's good to see a new "home' for the group. I sincerely believe this will be a great place to congregate, share, and learn. If there is ANYTHING we can do to support this forum please let me know. The value here cannot be underestimated. Good luck to you both !!!
Hi pipmagnet
Man you are Welcome here,feel at home plz
All you can do your best wishes,we sincerely trying up to every possibility to make forum users feel better than before.
and plz don't forget to mention MRTOOLS along with MLADEN
regards 

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dragon wrote:Hello my friends thank you again for this site and I am proud to be with you, God willing, conciliators
Hi Dragon
Welcome and thanks for joining your friends,if you was not dragon i like hug you
regards