Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

HappyForex Station Welcome Notice Board

Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

Hello fellow members

Congratulations,to MLADEN including all of you.
My deep greetings and warm welcoming you all towards a new destination.
at last we gathered once again as it was expected,then my optimistic and strong believe towards our future successes in all relating concerns ..... my extra ordinary Thanks to our beloved MLADEN
MLADEN,once more thanks for opening new doors at us.

Sorry for my getting late to join you all old/new fellows because i was absent from my PC whole day so i am the 22nd members of our new home.
Really a pleasant feelings.
regards
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 5):
berserkyjc, Andrés49, Wolfgang, Quinton2001, Akela
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

Nas, will you let the turtle trade for you? :)

Hello and Welcome also from me. I'm Tobi and I'm happy to be on board as well. I like good conversations and don't like fake fan-girls of not-so-good brokers.

mladen, oh Captain! My Captain! Nice you have it here. Let's make this little forum great and shall it be a lighthouse for the FX traders out there who feel still more like Polynesians than real traders.

Happy trading and Greetings, Tobi

Tobi
I love to call you as "Tobi" in future as it is real,plz don't mind it
Dont worry,now we will not let fake announcements by those scammers,we will stop them at first door to secure our fellow traders,it is same to secure our home long living but you have to compromise with some girls as being crucial part of our forum.
Yes Captain is in form now,i think he postponed his planned to be on rest,looks he was more serious about the project than us.
  as you are on a long drive to Pacific ocean with Captain so i bring your Napkins from tsd that will serves you at sandy beaches
regards
:)

Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Krelian99 wrote:Nas, will you let the turtle trade for you?

Hello and Welcome also from me. I'm Tobi and I'm happy to be on board as well. I like good conversations and don't like fake fan-girls of not-so-good brokers.

mladen, oh Captain! My Captain! Nice you have it here. Let's make this little forum great and shall it be a lighthouse for the FX traders out there who feel still more like Polynesians than real traders.

Happy trading and Greetings, Tobi
I permit the turtle because it was necessary with Wulong garden flowers
regards :)

artsfx wrote:a great honor to be here, I hope everyone here is always in favor.... sorry for my english.

regards
Hi artsfx
Don't worry about English,it is sufficient,the rest members will be pick easily
regards :)