CodeRe: Coding Help

Hello people! Is there anyone who can help me with these indicators that have expired their expiration date.
That is, they are due for the limited date / validity of use of the indicator: Can someone make these indicators work.
This is a famous standard Dubai strategy.

Thank you for your attention!

Re: Coding Help

hasan.tahir wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:03 pm Dear Coders,

Request your help for attached indicator. If you could please embed a signal (arrow, dot e.t.c) when the red line / curve is almost at the extreme end. Top extreme end is for a down arrow (sell) and bottom end signal would be for a buy. I would like to use this indicator in a EA so would appreciate a buffer value for the arrows.

Many thanks,

Hi,

I've added arrows, and input option for you to enter an extreme levels value for buy or sell.
And you don't need the buffer for arrows, there is one already that has a value of an indicator buffer index 0 (or in code its FFT_0) , so you can use its value for your EA through the iCustom function.
Like I did with arrows, when buffer index 0 is higher or lower than the extreme levels, arrow appears or in EA you can make some actions.

Anyway I've added buffers 1,2. And when you have a green arrow buffer 1 has a value 1. When you have a red arrow buffer 2 has value -1.

Hope that works for you!

Sincerely,
Sergei
Sincerely,
Sergei

Hi,
Tested the Indicator.. There is a small issue. Since the scale for the indicator is not fixed, defining a fixed extreme values for Buy and Sell will result in plenty of false signals.. Please see attached image.. Ideally the signal should be generated where the arrow is pointing.. Is there a way to identify extreme values some other way?
Attachments

hasan.tahir wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:40 am Hi,
Tested the Indicator.. There is a small issue. Since the scale for the indicator is not fixed, defining a fixed extreme values for Buy and Sell will result in plenty of false signals.. Please see attached image.. Ideally the signal should be generated where the arrow is pointing.. Is there a way to identify extreme values some other way?
Hi,

I can only make it that way. Set desire extreme levels , and when indicator would be crossing that level it draws one arrow per bar.

And the thing is you don’t know what the extreme point would be next . For example , imagine current bar indicator is at it’s highest value “Extreme level” or even higher, next bar is more extremier than previous , new extreme level... and so on... and you don’t know when it would fix an new highest level and then reverse towards low extreme level. On the way to low extreme it could even reverse back to making new high extremes ... you could only check history and based on that set desired extreme levels, as I’m thinking.

On the screenshot extreme levels set to 0.5 -0.5

Sincerely,
Sergei
Attachments
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:29 am

Hi,

I can only make it that way. Set desire extreme levels , and when indicator would be crossing that level it draws one arrow per bar.

And the thing is you don’t know what the extreme point would be next . For example , imagine current bar indicator is at it’s highest value “Extreme level” or even higher, next bar is more extremier than previous , new extreme level... and so on... and you don’t know when it would fix an new highest level and then reverse towards low extreme level. On the way to low extreme it could even reverse back to making new high extremes ... you could only check history and based on that set desired extreme levels, as I’m thinking.

On the screenshot extreme levels set to 0.5 -0.5

Sincerely,
Sergei
Hi,

I added a filter.. moving average. Maybe now it would be closer to what you searching for.
And now original indicator line is green and ma is red.
Arrows shows if indicator is over or under or equals the extreme level and if over or under ma on every bar while conditions are true.

p.s. There is a lot of real cool indicators out here maybe you could find something else. Or someone else could help you on that!

Best wishes!!!

Sincerely,
Sergei
Sincerely,
Sergei

Thanks alot. This is much better than the previous one. Apologies for the bother but was wondering if there could be a separate fixed scale introduced in the indicator? For e.g. 20 - 50 - 80 and the arrow should be generated if the line goes below 20 (for Buy) or above 80 (for Sell).

You have already been very helpful and won't bother you if this is not doable.

God bless...

hasan.tahir wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:09 pm Thanks alot. This is much better than the previous one. Apologies for the bother but was wondering if there could be a separate fixed scale introduced in the indicator? For e.g. 20 - 50 - 80 and the arrow should be generated if the line goes below 20 (for Buy) or above 80 (for Sell).

You have already been very helpful and won't bother you if this is not doable.

God bless...
Hi,

That the best I can do with that. I’m glad you liked it more. No worries, I wanted to help and practice ;)

Sincerely,
Sergei
Sincerely,
Sergei

Dear Coders,

Need your help with a EA code please. I am trying to change the code of an existing EA.. The EA is using an indicator which carries certain buffer value.

Would like the EA to open a trade if : Indicator value (for e.g. ABC(1,1)) of current candle close is less than (Sell trade) or greater than (Buy Trade) the average indicator value of last "X" number of candles closures.

Appreciate your help.

Best,