Re: Coding Help

pacois wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:18 am
Hi the indicator uses these indicators listed to work well, make sure you have in the index folder with the exact names.

It doesn't work well, you have to know originally if it worked well.

NonLag Inverse fisher transform of RSX
Fisher_Yur4ik_2
TMA+CG mladen
ZeroLAG_MA

Thanks for the quick response, yes i have all these indicators with their exact names in my indicator folder, and still don't why its not work properly on the chart, it takes hours to load on the chart, and sometimes its almost crash my mt4

OLAYEMI8 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:52 am

Thanks for the quick response, yes i have all these indicators with their exact names in my indicator folder, and still don't why its not work properly on the chart, it takes hours to load on the chart, and sometimes its almost crash my mt4

Yes, I have noticed, and I wonder if it has ever worked well, in fact it uses 4 indicators for the arrows, with rules that I have not studied, but I have doubts about its efficiency and stability.

Who can I add the condition " if a position is open in this pair, turn off alerts"

for example if I had this code

Code: Select all

void manageAlerts()
{
   if (alertsOn)
   {
      int whichBar = 1; if (alertsOnCurrent) whichBar = 0;
      if (trend[whichBar] != trend[whichBar+1])
      {
         if (trend[whichBar]== 1) doAlert(whichBar,"up");
         if (trend[whichBar]==-1) doAlert(whichBar,"down");
      }
   }
}
I was thinking in the lines of :

void manageAlerts()
{
if (alertsOn) && (command that tells that there is not a position open in that symbol ) = true

or

void manageAlerts()
{
if (alertsOn) && (command that tells that there is position open in that symbol ) = false

I don't know code , I know very very very little of programming, but enough to understand the logic of the code.

Thank you for your help in advance.

HI, everyone. i have a question about open/close order in mql4. Normally, a EA opens and closes orders on the open price of the next bar ( if signal is based on the previous bar), is it possible to make the EA to open/close orders on the close price of the previous bar ( because sometime the current open price doesn't equal to previous close price ), and how to achieve that in coding? Thank you very much.