Re: Coding Help

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:45 am
Man,looks like mostly trader/visitor thinking and expecting peoples here are waiting to catching hands like fortune tellers and are free to mind reading,a few post back some body asked simply ADX EA,when provided,the requester changed his idea and mind for a specific one, strange - :roll:
Why peoples are not well prepared before making an post and explaining exact what they asking and requesting (where possible and needed with illustration picture/s) for to better understand for any of reader.
I think it help experts to pin point reply and may be early response too but what we see often is a kind of orphan and mind reading posts.
Info : so dont think it a ill responsive mode and rude behave by FS participant if some alike posts being ignored and over looked,a kind of intimating and is a matter of costly time we all caring of.
be ready and well prepared to face and handle 2019 challenges as today is the last day of 2018
goodbye 2018
Welcome 2019
best regards to FS honorable and valued Participants
I don't think the guy's reply was necessary. Everything I wanted was described in the image I uploaded initially. I can't make a movie about it at the moment.

Good morning, I use the equivolume charts with expert EqualVolumeBars does not work an indicator that I apply, it is called tickvolume, yesterday I found another indicator that instead works well on the equivolume charts but I do not like visually, I attach here all the indicators, I would like simply that the indicator Bar_Tick's_Separation_2 was visually the same as tickvolume but I do not want to eliminate the black dots because they help me to better understand the situation on the market.

In this chart the tick volume indicator works because it is a tick chart but in the equivolume chart it does not work.

traderduke wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:21 am mntiwana
Do you or anyone else reminder a indicator that keeps track of an (entry/buy/sell) as to its high or low and a rolling total of all.

Thanks for your help
Ray
"iExposure_Tickets v1.0.9+.mod"
Dont know what exact you are looking for - often round queries like this are over looked because of peoples busy life era,as a result when some thing posted by rough guess,is replied and responded as i dont asked for this and or this do not help me - so the poster became ashamed rather than happy to help,do not we think and feel as we are facing and know the matter/issue in context,others can not notice it the way,mind reading is really a matter for all of us - :)
dont take it personal,it is for all of us
any way posting here one of (Paul Geirnaerdhist) code,already posted by bilbao
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Fong993 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:55 am Hi, I want to ask about OBJ_Fibo . Can I add more Fibo Level 78.6%? Cuz when I turn on that function, default FIbo just can draw 0, 23.6, 50, 61.8 and 100% level. I dont know how to add level 78.6%. I'm not a coder so please help me. Thanks!!!
Would you happen to have the original code, that version is decompiled.

Hi, I have Renko EA, which generates offline Renko chart. I am working on my own indicator and what I would like to do is call iCustom function from my indicator on this EA without having to actually generate the Renko chart. Something like this:

iCustom(Symbol,NULL,"Renko",0,100,true,1);

I would like to read last 20 Renko bars. Is this even possible?

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:40 pm I'll try using this thread to get these indicators fixed.......
They work individually but not together - which is what is required.
Can a coder look at them and get them to work together please?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Cant you manage code unique ID within any of one
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.