Re: Coding Help

rohness wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:20 pm How are you, people?
I made some corrections and I was able to compile the mtf indicator correctly.
Here I leave you,

just remember that to run it you need both indicators,

greetings and happy holidays
Thank you for this cool gift Roh. Happy holidays to you too and God bless you.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

koros0111 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:10 pm Dear guys,

is there anyone to explain me this paragraph:

I can't understand it
thanks for your helping
If hIgh price greater than the upper line then uptrend, if low price below lower line then downtrend and if mid line greater or less than close price then no trend.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
koros0111

chetachukwu wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:41 am Template couldn't upload so I guess the best thing is to have the indicator parameters coded in the EA.
huh? Just zip the template file and upload it......... also describe what u talking about and give details and stuff.......... the experts pretty busy can't read minds here so if u lack details most likely u post will get passed........... sorry :?
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:51 am

huh? Just zip the template file and upload it......... also describe what u talking about and give details and stuff.......... the experts pretty busy can't read minds here so if u lack details most likely u post will get passed........... sorry :?
Man,looks like mostly trader/visitor thinking and expecting peoples here are waiting to catching hands like fortune tellers and are free to mind reading,a few post back some body asked simply ADX EA,when provided,the requester changed his idea and mind for a specific one, strange - :roll:
Why peoples are not well prepared before making an post and explaining exact what they asking and requesting (where possible and needed with illustration picture/s) for to better understand for any of reader.
I think it help experts to pin point reply and may be early response too but what we see often is a kind of orphan and mind reading posts.
Info : so dont think it a ill responsive mode and rude behave by FS participant if some alike posts being ignored and over looked,a kind of intimating and is a matter of costly time we all caring of.
be ready and well prepared to face and handle 2019 challenges as today is the last day of 2018
goodbye 2018
Welcome 2019
best regards to FS honorable and valued Participants
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:51 am

I have tried to zip and upload it previously but nothing happened. I'm trying again in this post.
Secondly I don't know if you downloaded the photo I attached and viewed it. Because if you really did, I don't think you will make that "mind reading" Statement.