Re: Coding Help

vvFish wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:49 pm Dear coders please make sure that the second part in the fall is displayed only by another color (for example, blue), you do not need to change the settings.
it's from the Extreme TMA System, but unfortunately its a decompiled code.

will be nice if we can get the original code

vvFish wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:55 pm
:o
unfortunately I do not have
Replied you on request and idea thread
what ever name given to this it is most probably alike "fast tma line" - and is repainting one
all valued members are advised to post their matters at only one place and that is enough as every post is being read
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:18 pm what ever name given to this it is most probably alike "fast tma line" - and is repainting one
just some common thoughts on TMA;

The fact that everything that "recalculates" is bad is not correct. The most common mistake that users make is, generally they look at every indicator from the "signalling" point of view. Which is where the failure happens. TMA should never be looked at as a signal indicator. Anything that looks at extreme will have to recalculate. TMA is a "not" is a signal indicator.

when it comes to TMA, I really like the concept behind centred TMA because it is one of the few that can give an early idea about the swing. As we all know, all non-repainting indicators lag. The disadvantage with TMA based methods is that you cant make an EA, this has to be a manual method only. Anyway, I don't like EA.

most of the centred TMA indicators use mladens code as a base and we have some good quality indicators from mladen and mrtools. recently I looked at mrtools cfb based TMA. We need to combine TMA with other indicators and that's my journey is all about :)

generally, people run away from repainting indicators because of the volume of junk/crap/bad/ugly/smelly indicators that have plagued the market with getting rich quick scheme :) this happens becuase generlly the users (can we say majority) are too impatient to understand what goes behind.

:)
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
vvFish

thiru wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:28 pm

just some common thoughts on TMA;

The fact that everything that "recalculates" is bad is not correct. The most common mistake that users make is, generally they look at every indicator from the "signalling" point of view. Which is where the failure happens. TMA should never be looked at as a signal indicator. Anything that looks at extreme will have to recalculate. TMA is a "not" is a signal indicator.

when it comes to TMA, I really like the concept behind centred TMA because it is one of the few that can give an early idea about the swing. As we all know, all non-repainting indicators lag. The disadvantage with TMA based methods is that you cant make an EA, this has to be a manual method only. Anyway, I don't like EA.

most of the centred TMA indicators use mladens code as a base and we have some good quality indicators from mladen and mrtools. recently I looked at mrtools cfb based TMA. We need to combine TMA with other indicators and that's my journey is all about :)

generally, people run away from repainting indicators because of the volume of junk/crap/bad/ugly/smelly indicators that have plagued the market with getting rich quick scheme :) this happens becuase generlly the users (can we say majority) are too impatient to understand what goes behind.

:)
TMA is not and never repainting and all variation of it too - only centered tma and the one's depends on centered tma and using centered tma formula what ever name given to
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Big HI Mntiwana Thank you so much for the help and effort you are doing which is very impressive.
I have an indicator for which I want to add push and email alert though people say it us very easy take but honestly I haven't done it before nor I have such experience.
PLEASE if you can help or guide to someone who can help I will be extremely grateful.
I have Attached i the ndicator called SHI sliver trend indicator of you know some similar indicator with alert please let me know
email: maxshatrin@gmail.com
My best regards
Thanks a lot

Max

Max wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:18 pm Big HI MntiwanaSHI_SilverTrendSig.mq4

Thank you so much for the help and effort you are doing which is very impressive.
I have an indicator for which I want to add push and email alert though people say it us very easy take but honestly I haven't done it before nor I have such experience.
PLEASE if you can help or guide to someone who can help I will be extremely grateful.
I have Attached i the ndicator called SHI sliver trend indicator of you know some similar indicator with alert please let me know
email: maxshatrin@gmail.com
My best regards
Thanks a lot

Max
That indicator repaints badly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy

Dear Mladen, Mr Tools.
Can attached indicator gives buy sell Arrows according to the bullseye indicator line slope (up/down). Sometimes it gives good early signal, sometimes it gives irrelevant signals in the process. So it produces too many Arrows. But some are pretty accurate.
Can you add any type of filter into the code to make it produce smoother, cleaner results? MA filter anything that could possibly improve it a bit. Any ideas from you will be welcome.

Edit ..... Decompiled code