Re: Coding Help

mrtools wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:39 am

Sorry for missing your post saw it earlier in the week and completely forgot, anway glad you resolved the issue.. :clap:
Thank you MrTools, It's OK now. I got some help from one of my forum friends privately.
The problem is that this indicator is not as good as I hoped it to be.

FxVolumes wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:24 pm Hello,
I have just started this thread
viewtopic.php?f=578623&t=8472754
, but maybe the right section is here.

My problem is that the indicator always show on all timeframe, even when the time frame boxes are unticked.
Can somebody highlight the lines in the code very please ?

regards.
VP-v4.mq4
Though the code includes descriptive lines but in a language other than formal/classical Russian,including few lines of code are inactive
can you explain your problem within demonstrating picture/s,may be some kind expert help you
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:16 am Though the code includes descriptive lines but in a language other than formal/classical Russian,including few lines of code are inactive
can you explain your problem within demonstrating picture/s,may be some kind expert help you
I am not Russian.
I have downloaded the indicator from a russian blog with google traduction.
As my mql skills are small, i can't find the code lines wich forbids the hide option...

I just want someone to highlight the concerned code lines. And i will check it for my self-mql-education.
And i will put the lines in comment lines. (/**/)

Regards.

FxVolumes wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:24 pm Hello,
I have just started this thread
viewtopic.php?f=578623&t=8472754
, but maybe the right section is here.

My problem is that the indicator always show on all timeframe, even when the time frame boxes are unticked.
Can somebody highlight the lines in the code very please ?

regards.
VP-v4.mq4
That indicator is using objects only. Those indicators (that use only objects) can not be limited to display only on certain time frames the same way as the other indicators are controlled.
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
FxVolumes

mladen wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:42 am That indicator is using objects only. Those indicators (that use only objects) can not be limited to display only on certain time frames the same way as the other indicators are controlled.
So it's impossible... :/
Thank you very much.

mladen wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:42 am That indicator is using objects only. Those indicators (that use only objects) can not be limited to display only on certain time frames the same way as the other indicators are controlled.
Mladen, can you please tell me what is the "median" option in the indicator ?
Median of what ? because is i look at the 50% percent retracement of the range, it does not merge with the "median" line.
What is this "median" option ? Please.