Re: Coding Help

ghai76 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:09 am hi mrtools,
i am new on this form please check my 570 post and make as i mention because this ea is my favourite so please change some code.

Thanks
You can change Lot_multip = 1.6, in your external parameters to a little larger number to get close to that.

Mrtools
Could you combine the awesome indicator and 2 MAs into one indicator. I can' seem to get the MA's to be "First Indicators Data" to work within the dual indicator and put a trend 1 or -1 when the MA fast (pd1)is more then the MA slow(pd3).
Thank You
Ray

traderduke wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:33 am Mrtools
Could you combine the awesome indicator and 2 MAs into one indicator. I can' seem to get the MA's to be "First Indicators Data" to work within the dual indicator and put a trend 1 or -1 when the MA fast (pd1)is more then the MA slow(pd3).
Thank You
Ray

11-19-2017 1-24-32-awsome-2ma PM.png
2 ma's of awesome with the awesome?

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:25 am

Updated version with arrows + divergence posted here viewtopic.php?p=1295366147#p1295366147
Thankyou mrtools, one more request...please make this forex distance indicator nmc, and add an arrow like the itm-xgen indi (its decompile file but i think its based on forex distance indicator)anyway do you know the real name of this indicator?not repaint? thanks

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:57 am

Ray, try this one
MRTools
The "First Indicators Data" is not used in The "Awesome_signals" which is where my problem exist. Any chance you can address my problem, its the eighth item on the "apply to" drop down box.
I can achieve the goal by loading the 2MAs onto an awesome occupied window but I'm looking for one indicator that does both, is that even possible?
See chart:
Thanks
Ray