Re: Coding Help

Bennu wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:15 am hi mrtools
mtf works ok as long as the entered timeframe is the current or upper timeframes but incorrect if lower timeframe is given. could please fix it?.
Lower time frames can not be calculated - due to excessive loss of of data for lower time frame on a higher time frame chart
There is no way to do what you are talking about accurately - hence the code provided by mrtools works without an error - ie: correctly

Bennu wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:15 am hi mrtools
mtf works ok as long as the entered timeframe is the current or upper timeframes but incorrect if lower timeframe is given. could please fix it?.
As for i know,it will not work as you are asking,illogical - you can go up from the current tf you are on,not back down
think you are on M30 tf,how the indicator will be find 6 candles of M5 when you ask it to show M5 indicator values - i am talking about regular mtf indicators,not dashboards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

IdeaRe: Coding Help

Help me update the indicators, please. Indicators were downloaded from this forum and did not change by me. It is necessary to correctly add to all these indicators the updated data of the section "enum enPrices" (pr_habclose, // Heiken ashi (better formula) close and more ...).

Further, I very much ask you to help to add to the indicator StepMA averages nmc 3.142 + arrows.mq4, Vidya (fl) .mq4 and in Relative volatility index 1.1.mq4 - the filter (or ATR scalling or the like this), so that with a step deviation such as that shown in the indicator ema variation + Filter 3 mtf.mq4 in the string "extern double Filter = 1; // Filter" and interpolation, like this ---> "extern bool Interpolate = true; // Interpolate multi time frame data?" - if it is possible and not difficult. Thank you and all the best!

if it is possible and not difficult. Thank you and all the best!
[/quote]
HI
you mixed up many thing just like confusion - keep simple and try to go step wise and ask one by one so that a possible help can be made
thanks
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Understanding wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:01 am Help me update the indicators, please. Indicators were downloaded from this forum and did not change by me. It is necessary to correctly add to all these indicators the updated data of the section "enum enPrices" (pr_habclose, // Heiken ashi (better formula) close and more ...).

Further, I very much ask you to help to add to the indicator StepMA averages nmc 3.142 + arrows.mq4, Vidya (fl) .mq4 and in Relative volatility index 1.1.mq4 - the filter (or ATR scalling or the like this), so that with a step deviation such as that shown in the indicator ema variation + Filter 3 mtf.mq4 in the string "extern double Filter = 1; // Filter" and interpolation, like this ---> "extern bool Interpolate = true; // Interpolate multi time frame data?" - if it is possible and not difficult. Thank you and all the best!
Almost all of them have newer versions
Please use newer versions

mladen wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:39 pm Almost all of them have newer versions
Please use newer versions
mladen, where new versions were posted? I downloaded them in those topics where these indicators were posted, i don't know, were newer versions posted in a forum :/ Help with the new versions, please. Or help edit these that i attach here
HI
you mixed up many thing just like confusion - keep simple and try to go step wise and ask one by one so that a possible help can be made
thanks
mntiwana, I ask that in Vidya (fl).mq4, ema variation + filter 3 mtf.mq4, StepMA averages nmc 3.142 + arrows.mq4, Relative volatility index 1.1.mq4 a new price section was added ("enum enPrices" (pr_habclose, // Heiken ashi (better formula) close and more ...) and filter and interpolation type like by ema variation + Filter 3 mtf.mq4