Re: Coding Help

acerdufer wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 3:08 am Sorry but I still have a small problem I change the lines 78 79 the indicator produces alerts only has the opening of a new candle me what i ask it is an alert whenever the buyers or Sellers have more than 20 point for example
Check it on M5 with 2 points
i think it is working ok,every bar it starts from zero both,it only alerts when opposite trend and exceeds the point limit - how it can alert os new bar
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

acerdufer wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 4:38 am Look I did everything well but I only receive the alert to the new candle ce is not normal
Do you admit,every new candle start from zero buyer/seller - then which ever exceed the limit,it alerting accordingly - and it only alerts on opposite
is it right ?

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I added new input for for difference with default of 50.
I understand what you want in a way.
What is to happen after the first buy alert if the difference continues to exceed the difference?
Or is it alert only on change of trend as it is coded now?
Another concern is buy alert and difference drops below desired level for a few ticks and rises again.
If placed on too many charts there could be nonstop alerts.

MrPip wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 5:23 am I added new input for for difference with default of 50.
I understand what you want in a way.
What is to happen after the first buy alert if the difference continues to exceed the difference?
Or is it alert only on change of trend as it is coded now?
Another concern is buy alert and difference drops below desired level for a few ticks and rises again.
If placed on too many charts there could be nonstop alerts.
Thanks for the addition - as for i pick him,all he want,when ever the difference accure in either side in running bar,it should alert,he claiming that it alerts on new bar when it show alert in running bar if and when limit cross