Re: Coding Help

mladen wrote:
Can you please post the original source code (non-decompiled) so that it can be checked?
dear mladen,
 thanks for the reply. but i don't have the source code(non-decomplied).

but can make seperate new indicator with external inputs like buy sell signal for those two columns? please

example,

if we put buy or sell signal manually with input parameter, the indicator should calculate difference from (open price -current price)

ex 
gbpusd
open price 1.24000
current price 1.24500

case :1

suppose forex dream time signal is "BUY" then

with new indicator , in input parameter we put "buy" manually, then indicator should dsiplay the change points value according to the buy signal inputs

here it is like that,

pair       |  signal  |  open price  |  current price | change
gbpjpy       buy         1.24000          1.24500          +500

here when we attach the indicator to the chart , we should manually input(or choose type buy/sell) gbpjpy signal is we give or select "buy" 

case :2

suppose forex dream time signal is "SELL"then

with new indicator , in input parameter we put "sell" manually, then indicator should dsiplay the change points value according to the sell signal inputs

here it is like that,

gbpjpy       sell         1.24000          1.24500          -500

here when we attach the indicator to the chart , we should manually input(or choose type buy/sell) gbpjpy signal is we give or select "sell" 

and the total points at the bottom should be calculated according to choose our buy/sell inputs .

why i am asking this i trade with this indicator and earn profit with this type of calculation. here every time i calculate the totals manually according to the signal. if indicator does that, that should be helpful. because of the market price changing, huge difference happened once i calculated.

and i trade with all pairs, so if we have the choise for choosing 28 pairs that would be good also( eur,gbp,usd,chf,jpy,cad,nzd,aud) pairs

please if you can do that would be greatful for me . thank you mladen

notes: the signal comes each day when market opening and it is not changing whole day. so we just give onetime input per day

ambivijay wrote:
dear mladen,
 thanks for the reply. but i don't have the source code(non-decomplied).

but can make seperate new indicator with external inputs like buy sell signal for those two columns? please

example,

if we put buy or sell signal manually with input parameter, the indicator should calculate difference from (open price -current price)

ex 
gbpusd
open price 1.24000
current price 1.24500

case :1

suppose forex dream time signal is "BUY" then

with new indicator , in input parameter we put "buy" manually, then indicator should dsiplay the change points value according to the buy signal inputs

here it is like that,

gbpjpy       buy         1.24000          1.24500          +500

here when we attach the indicator to the chart , we should manually input(or choose type buy/sell) gbpjpy signal is we give or select "buy" 

case :2

suppose forex dream time signal is "SELL"then

with new indicator , in input parameter we put "sell" manually, then indicator should dsiplay the change points value according to the sell signal inputs

here it is like that,

gbpjpy       sell         1.24000          1.24500          -500

here when we attach the indicator to the chart , we should manually input(or choose type buy/sell) gbpjpy signal is we give or select "sell" 

and the total points at the bottom should be calculated according to choose our buy/sell inputs .

why i am asking this i trade with this indicator and earn profit with this type of calculation. here every time i calculate the totals manually according to the signal. if indicator does that, that should be helpful. because of the market price changing, huge difference happened once i calculated.

and i trade with all pairs, so if we have the choise for choosing 28 pairs that would be good also( eur,gbp,usd,chf,jpy,cad,nzd,aud) pairs

please if you can do that would be greatful for me . thank you mladen

notes: the signal comes each day when market opening and it is not changing whole day. so we just give onetime input per day
ambivijay

That can not be done

Good day sir Mladen, first I must commend you on your great works and generosity, was a fan at forex tsd before it was transferred to mq5. Please sir I've got a humble request to make though I'm sorry if this is the wrong zone to request for this indicator and I'm no coder ? but please don't ignore me sir, I have a hull moving average band indicator just like a bollinger band, I wish for it to give an alert when a bullish candle closes outside the upper hull moving average band and vice versa for bearish pattern with arrows. Also multi timeframe (mtf) and one should be able to adjust the band deviation from 2.0 to any choice. I'll remain indebted sir if my humble request is granted. Sir by MTF I need it to alert for M1 M5 M15 M30 and H1 when each timeframe condition is met in one chat irrespective of the time frame selected on current chat... Please help me sir ?
Other great men like mrtools originally creator of this indicator, Mtiwana? are most welcomed to help as well.
This is for binary options, thanks in anticipation.

hi mladen

why i get always error invalid tp or stop loss on ea

it's ex4

what is wrong?

broker stop level is 0 pip

my tp is 10 pip and stop is 15 pip but always have this error
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

bilbao wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:49 pm hi mladen

why i get always error invalid tp or stop loss on ea