Re: Coding Help

Professor mladen,
While playing with your indicators, I came to the very idea of calling higher TF buffer of the given indicator. I have achieved it by creating 2nd indicator (sort of buffer explorer).My question. Is there any elegant way to call higher timeframe buffer within the same indicator? (thus not being in need for creating yet another file)(PS. Two attached indicators are needed in the terminal to work as intended).

knaimad wrote: 
Professor mladen,
While playing with your indicators, I came to the very idea of calling higher TF buffer of the given indicator. I have achieved it by creating 2nd indicator (sort of buffer explorer).My question. Is there any elegant way to call higher timeframe buffer within the same indicator? (thus not being in need for creating yet another file) 
If you are using custom indicator, no other way

ionic wrote:Dear mr. tools,
Sir, ? tried to explain with the picture. on MT5 the things are the ones I want. I tried to do. But it was ridiculous, 45 warning output. If possible can you do that?
you, Mr. mladen, Mr mntiwana with my respect. Thank you.
Sorry Ionic, I'm not understanding what you are wanting to do.

mrtools wrote:
Sorry Ionic, I'm not understanding what you are wanting to do.
StepmaLine cross mr tools.
StepmaLine cross+macd+cci together on same ea.
but it needs timeframe cci and macd on same panel sir.

Hello Mladen and all. I was wondering if you can please take this indicator and remove all information and just keep the the previous 01 week range and the previous 10 week range.

Also may you please show the ratio of previous 01 range divide by the previous 10 week range. Also may you please create an option to have this information appear on the bottom left hand corner of the chart and not as a subwindow. Thank you so much in advance