Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

kvak wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:19 am RSI of adaptive EMA. Original indi by Mladen.
Upgraded it with different display options- candles, arrows, lines.
4 types of levels.
Filtering options and 6 types of RSI and button.

I think this is one of the best works of teacher kvak. Infinite merit! :thumbup:
I'm wondering, is it possible to make WPR or Stochastic version with this method, beyond WPR jurik candles BT, Stochastic candles BT 1.1.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
oskar656

This is rsi of adaptive tema.
Since source code didnt shared, I trying make my own. And I think its pretty close to Mladens original version....
Its not step version, have 4 types of levels and filtering.
6 types of rsi.
Candle, arrows, lines options and button....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, oskar656, thomdel, KAESER444, camisa, Mundu19, erynade

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:55 am This is a step adaptive efficiency ratio dsema with discontinued signal line levels.

Respected Sir,
Request you to Please Add : Colour Candles : Option to : Adaptive ER - Step Dsema levels (alerts + arrows + btn) Indi

Also, It will be really Helpful if you provide Option : Use DSL : True False so that we get 2 colours MA Line Output similar to : Adaptive ER - Step Dsema (alerts + arrows) Indi

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

thomdel wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:13 pm Respected Sir,
Request you to Please Add : Colour Candles : Option to : Adaptive ER - Step Dsema levels (alerts + arrows + btn) Indi

Also, It will be really Helpful if you provide Option : Use DSL : True False so that we get 2 colours MA Line Output similar to : Adaptive ER - Step Dsema (alerts + arrows) Indi

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Added auto candles, now have choice between slope coloring or dsl levels cross, and can remove the dsl channel is desired.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, KAESER444, thomdel

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:30 am Thank you teacher for your hard work! :thumbup:
If the candles corresponding to the gray lines are filled with gray, even better!
Neutral candles added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jackson Doh, kvak, 太虚一毫, thomdel, camisa, RodrigoRT7, josi

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:38 am Neutral candles added.

Respected Sir,
Please Note :
Results of : Adaptive ER Step Dsema levels_(alerts + arrows + btn) Indi - are diff ( slope line colour ) than - Adaptive ER - Step Dsema (alerts + arrows) Original Indi when change colour on slope is selected

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Kindness