Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

Here are 3 more dsl indicators

Detrended Synthetic Price was originally developed by John Ehlers. There are various ways of using it, but the one I found that they use mostly (with fixed levels), is very limited in its usage (you have to adjust the levels for each and every symbol, time frame or any settings of the parameters).
Discontinued signal lines version seems to be a reasonable choice for the indicator to use instead of those fixed levels.
Made 3 versions : the oscillator version, the bars on chart version and histogram version

In this one there are 4 choices of how the colors are determined. Here sre two examples - on levels cross :

And on opposite levels cross :
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 4):
navid110, 太虚一毫, khai.cao, Ricstar_8

fxover wrote: you should consider it ..you are the most generous and the most creative in the Forex community
and you should be rewarded for consuming your time and ideas at least with reasonable cost
this is my opinion others might attack me for it..
I don't see any reason for attack on you when things taken reasonably
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

fxover wrote: you should consider it ..you are the most generous and the most creative in the Forex community
and you should be rewarded for consuming your time and ideas at least with reasonable cost
this is my opinion others might attack me for it..
mntiwana wrote: I don't see any reason for attack on you when things taken reasonably
I proposed the 'donation' button (via PayPal) a few weeks ago;
I think it would be a reasonable solution.