Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

sylvester21 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:14 pm hello kvak, i am using this RSI (not candle version), i found out that there's some issues with the Prefilter Average type. Selecting different Averages method with RSX doesnt seem to work. Can you have a look at the code?
Thanks a lot.
Dont know, I test it now and averages type working without problems with RSX. Maybe will be very useful send your settings and be specific what actually doesn't work?

kvak wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:38 am I see one request on XARD topic, here is combination of RSI and MFI.
MFI is upper histogram, RSI lower histogram.

kvak, I have two requests:

1) Is there any way to add the standard Stochastic indicator to this histogram, making it a histogram consisting of three indicators?
2) If this feature is not already there, is it possible to define an overbought/oversold level for each indicator and have colors corresponding to when each indicator is in the overbought/oversold zone?

Thanks in advance for your tireless work!

EDIT: If you want a base to work off of, Pucmola created something similar for me a while back when I had an indicator request that could not be fulfilled by the coders on this website.

kvak wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:38 am I see one request on XARD topic, here is combination of RSI and MFI.

Respected kvak,

Request you to Kindly Please provide link to the indicator used in the main chart i.e.: step line and bb stops.

May be I missed post / cannot recollect as to which indicator used in main chart.

Thanks.

PM request, I made this histogram MTF.
Also added central line that divides both histograms with option true/false for visible and delete some lines what I yesterday forget to deleted.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
Giangyforex, Neroloft, VespaTrader, Mrs.Watanabe, DaffyTaffy, thomdel, Jimmy, Erebøs_X

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:40 am kvak, I have two requests:

1) Is there any way to add the standard Stochastic indicator to this histogram, making it a histogram consisting of three indicators?
2) If this feature is not already there, is it possible to define an overbought/oversold level for each indicator and have colors corresponding to when each indicator is in the overbought/oversold zone?

Thanks in advance for your tireless work!

EDIT: If you want a base to work off of, Pucmola created something similar for me a while back when I had an indicator request that could not be fulfilled by the coders on this website.
I will make it over weekend....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
TransparentTrader, VespaTrader, Jimmy

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:40 am kvak, I have two requests:

Hello, test this version, if you are OK with this histogram type? ( or if you want version like Pucmola made, I am able to do it).
Upper histo is MFI, middle RSI and lower histo is stochastic...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
TransparentTrader