Re: PenguinART

knglerxst wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:29 am Looks like the XU-v60 background repaints.
I think the XU60 Background is based on the Biggest semafor in xard configuration, but i think it is not a real problem, for a simple reason we dont enter directly on the first big semafor , we wait as fast as possible a mini dot on our setup , and dont forget that the Xu60 have autorefresh function that update our chart :)
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Uhm i have see that the double Tma with slope cant give me what i want , so i returned to simple double tma, to solve this i have also create an H1 TPL for the setup :) .

I have made a little change on the Ma's value accoding to the tma band value and i think its look like more clear ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
Krunal Gajjar

Ok guys i think now the setup work fine for me , i hope it is good also for you :) .

I have attached here all 3 Timeframe TPL : H1 / M15 / M5

P.s. : copy the PRICE and XXXX V46 folders in your indicator folder.

P.P.S.: look always what the semafor tell you and also look the Xu60 background and candle color , another important parameter that help you, is to see the Tma slope value and if you are in doubt when appear the colored ZZLine or near the tma bands simple close your trade and wait for another Shoot ;) .
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 11):
moey_dw, Chickenspicy, eduarescobar, Flandria2, waal69, thomdel, Krunal Gajjar, KAESER444, lucmat, RodrigoRT7, SijjiN

Re: PENGUIN (Aim Real Target) Trend Trading

Giangyforex wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:25 am If you think that on M5 chart there are too much mini dot, i suggest you to set the mini dot semafor value to 6 .

In this case you can set also the ZZallert to 6 it appear more stable and less nervous :) , and you can disable the dot 3 value from semafor indicator if you like .
please can you show me in the semafor settings where i can change that?
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.