Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:23 pm As shown in the figure: Teacher Think about it, can you make the bars of the Trend direction & force index change color like the WPRsmooth bars (vertical lines)?
Unique suggestion for added adjustment - Neato!

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:47 pm Think maybe something like this.
Another top notch indicator is upgraded this week on this incredible site - even though its just a visual update it's very cool

Mrtools & team you guys allow retail traders like me a fair chance simply because you provide the best tools in the world to start off with :thumbup:
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, mrtools, Jimmy

CodeRe: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

kaneki wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:51 am Hi kvak
Is it possible add averages calculations to this indicator?
thanks in advance
Trend Direction Force Index with E-Averages filters

Here is version with average pack for test...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
andrei-1, RodrigoRT7, kaneki, Jimmy, alexm, galaxy

Tradehunter wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:59 am Hi Mr Tools
Would it be possible to add additional arrow and alert functionality to the bar coloring.
Seems like an awesome exit indicator for scalps. Thanks
Trend Direction Force Index (bars coloring & highlighting update) with Alerts for bar coloring

Seems ok please test.

PS: For the new Histogram version of this indicator please see here.

andrei-1 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:39 am :razz:
I only have three questions.
How many cups of coffee have you had?
Should the Ema trend option show anything?
Are the variants of Simple jurik exactly the same?
I haven't tried the mix options yet.
´
Hello.
i guess when you use this average for smoothing sometimes the differences are minimal...In picture is standart TDFI and difference is visible but small.
The same is on onchart version...
For ema trend, it is using hard coded prices in calculation and if you use other than onchart average, the results can be weird...
And in your indicator this EMAT working only if you use it on MATYPE2. The same in standart TDFI.
I dont like cofee :) but kofein in other form I like :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
andrei-1

IdeaRe: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:57 pm Trend Direction Force Index (bars coloring & highlighting update) with Alerts for bar coloring

Seems ok please test.
Hallo Mrtoolz just a feedback 🙏🙏🙏

To complete this update would u PLEASE allow us to adjust ALL the histogram widths? As in give us ability to adjust widths & color of the EXIT BARS? Because at the moment its hard coded to skinny by default!!!

If so then it would make this a much more complete plus adjustable TDFI!!! Everyone will love it!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
mrtools
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:55 pm Hallo Mrtoolz just a feedback 🙏🙏🙏

To complete this update would u PLEASE allow us to adjust ALL the histogram widths? As in give us ability to adjust widths & color of the EXIT BARS? Because at the moment its hard coded to skinny by default!!!

If so then it would make this a much more complete plus adjustable TDFI!!! Everyone will love it!!!
Thanks for the feedback, now have strong/weak trend histogram width/color bars adjustable histogram now in the settings. Posted it at the last post.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7