XU-Hybrid X-Gen to be released next week :-)

Hi forum members and guests,

I know, I know. I said that version 7 was the last version but the XU-Hybrid project was and is a labor of love for me. So despite my best efforts, I could not stay away from it :sweat: .

So I thought I'd spruce it up a bit (actually quite a lot) and have the system built on robust and trusted trading indicators. The TDI has now been included and trading rules will be based on Steve Mauro's BTMM (Beat The Market Maker) trading system. Additional confluence will be provided by the Master coders' (mrtools, Kvak, and Banzai) excellent indicators.

There are NO repainting indicators in the system (except for the little arrow below in the sub-window). However, once you get comfortable with the system and understand the rules you can remove it. It is just a visual guide for noobies and beginners to be made aware of a possible reversal in the trend and/or price action ;)

XU-Hybrid (X-Gen) will be released on Monday with trading rules ;). Here's to an extremely profitable and enjoyable trading journey for everyone! :problem: :Fire:

Below are the screenshots of the newly updated XU-Hybrid, code name X-Gen :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XU-Hybrid Trend Trading System

It's great to follow your posts and I'm glad that you've returned to the origins of also including indicators, in addition to the SMC.
I'm suspicious to say, XU MA is simply incredible, kkk.
I also ended up including the TDI Red Green (by coincidence) for testing in the stocks/indices.

I wish you much success there!!!
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, Forexlearner

Re: XU-Hybrid Trend Trading System

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:52 am I'm suspicious to say, XU MA is simply incredible, kkk.
I also ended up including the TDI Red Green (by coincidence) for testing in the stocks/indices.
I absolutely agree.

The TDI is an extremely underrated indicator and now combined with Kvak's amazing XU ma (histogram version) it is a killer combination!!
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, Forexlearner, Gethsemane

XU-Hybrid X-Gen is golden for higher timeframes

For those traders that prefer to ONLY trade the higher timeframe, H4, and D1, XU-Hybrid X-Gen will be like running free in a candy store :D (if you don't like candy, too bad :Rofl: )
Attachments
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 11):
Jedidiah, Jonex1995, RodrigoRT7, dmnik, Tradehunter, commodus, Forexlearner, tvhh94, thomdel, eduarescobar, maroka

XU-Hybrid X-Gen = Flexibility

Hi Guys,

As most of you know I love clean charts and the ability to switch indicators on and off :). So XU-Hybrid X-Gen will continue that tradition and allow great flexibility in viewing your charts.

As you gain experience and become a Price Action Master you will be able to combine the best of both worlds ;)

So you will be able to start from this....

and progress up to this...

all with a click of a button!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, Forexlearner, Gethsemane, sylvester21, eduarescobar, saishala