Re: WW3 Countdown

Ogee wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:12 am Reuters - seriously, FFS what a clown. As per the quoted post 20k troops (more since) is half their counteroffensive contingent. You really are a sad fuck.

Try starting your own thread instead of spending all your time bullshiting on this one.
NO im quite a happy one :)
I'd rather counter all your false claims, seems the decent thing to do
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
Jedidiah

Gethsemane wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:47 am NO im quite a happy one :)
I'd rather counter all your false claims, seems the decent thing to do
everybody can see you don't counter false claims, it's all spam, trolling and redirection as per your delusions.

as I said, it's like talking to children.

Washington Needs an Endgame.

Looks like the west won't wait for the counteroffensive outcome.

Dimitri Lascaris
@dimitrilascaris
Throughout the Ukraine war, Foreign Affairs has been fiercely pro-Ukraine.

In a long op-ed which Foreign Affairs describes as a "must-read", the co-author of a recent Rand study argues that the war is "un-winnable", the US should seek an armistice and Ukraine should stay out of NATO.

Ogee wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:16 am everybody can see you don't counter false claims, it's all spam, trolling and redirection as per your delusions.

as I said, it's like talking to children.
Then i could say the same, linking known fake news sites and russian propagana affiliated misinformation media is Very biased and untrustworthy. You're not scoring any points as a reliable news source.
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
Jedidiah

;)
All day long, mermaids spread the topic "it started in the Zaporizhzhya direction", only to write a few hours later that the offensive was successfully repulsed, 1488 Ukronazis and 50 Leopard sprayers were destroyed

None of what they have written in recent days is true, as you yourself understand

There are NO massive offensive actions.

Combat reconnaissance by the Armed Forces continues from several directions. The reaction of the Russian troops and the identification of their fortifications and firing points is checked

In parallel, our jet and barrel artillery work without pauses, not only on the front line, but also in the deep rear

There are no details in this post that could harm the Armed Forces, I understand and respect the work of the Armed Forces and the requests of the Ministry of Defense

In combat intelligence, unfortunately, there are also losses, so I wish the guys, first of all, to protect themselves and return home alive

All we have to do is support them morally and donate to the meetings
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."