IndicatorFollower Stochastic Setup for intraday trading

Follower Stochastic setup for MT4

I thought this may be of help to anyone who day trades.

Multiple Hma's along with a simple 8 smma arrow signal and the only rule is to wait till the stochastics agrees with the chart and then trade.

The stochs I have put a background on to separate the up, down and sideways areas along with the important levels so that divergence can be seen more easily and the template will save you doing this.
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 10):
Chickenspicy, vvFish, Jimmy, boytoy, moey_dw, eduarescobar, iPar, xpf2003, yoki, TransparentTrader

Re: Follower Stochastic Setup for intraday trading

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:19 am I thought this may be of help to anyone who day trades.
Even though this was posted up a few months ago I've always been a fan of the way you setup your charts (especially the oscillator windows and the colors) so I saved it in my calendar to revisit again.

Thank you for taking the time to post this neat template up.

What makes it good is it pretty much uses just two old-school Forex-TSD indicators to form the system. A nice starting point for new traders 🤜🤛
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
maroka, moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:19 am Follower Stochastic setup for MT4

I thought this may be of help to anyone who day trades.

Multiple Hma's along with a simple 8 smma arrow signal and the only rule is to wait till the stochastics agrees with the chart and then trade.

The stochs I have put a background on to separate the up, down and sideways areas along with the important levels so that divergence can be seen more easily and the template will save you doing this.
TEAMTRADER
Good looking out thanks Team trader. It would appear that the White lines of the subwindow are what we should be paying attention to as early signals then confirmation when the white lines appear on the main chart MA. Im using it for Gold on 1H chart for example these white lines :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post:
moey_dw

Teamtrader, no offense intended, just my 3 Cents.
I assume that you are a serious trader and as such you are aware that we trade price action. Now I'm surprised to see a chart full of lines with the price action buried underneath. Meaning, instead of trading price action it's down to trading lines changing colours and arrows and subwindows... Everything a trader should stay away from. And beginners need to learn the basics. Without understanding those they better do something else.
On my journey of a 1000 indicators I've gone through that painful (at least for me) process and that's the reason why I'm dead serious about this....i.e guys, stop for a moment and think about this. Successful trading is knowledge and keeping it simple.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
Woodyz, BeatlemaniaSA, Knight, SijjiN