Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:09 am Hi Kvak, is it possible for you to add entry dots to this indicator please when the rsi crosses the signal line upward a green entry dot appears and when the rsi crosses the signal line downward it turns red?

!!! RSI ma simple+Arrows 1.2 (mtf).mq4
Think it has that already if you use Color + alerts/arrows RSI cross MA.

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:58 am Hi Kvak, Maybe you didn't see my post like last time no worries ... But is it possible for you to help with post #2441 please?
Hello, yes I missed that, sorry, better to quote me directly....Trend dots, something like this? If no, I have not idea what you want, better to post it with picture....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, talaate, Lightningstorm7, fxmoney, marwilli, Jimmy, josi

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:32 am Arrows added.
Thanks,
now look at those two - similar but still different:
a) the RSI 7-line (smoothed vs non-smoothed, I guess)
b) the histo in 2nd subwindow [rsi (2x + histo) by kvak] can simulate your chosen higher TF (which, I think, is very good); whereas in 1st subwindow it "only" reflects < or > 0
c) first subwindow has change colour on slope change (for the RSI-line, which, of course is best for entries & exits based on bias)
so combined it could be used for trading
a) histo has to simulate higher TF
b) RSI-line colour has to change on slope-change
[But that's only me - giving feedback - so to speak; without the slightest wish to offend anyone}
Attachments

josi wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:32 pm Thanks, kvak,
simple but very effective:
a) bias is up (slow RSI)
b) but momentum is fading; so it is too late to buy (at least for now) (fast RSI)
(if the fast RSI had colour change on slope change, you could enter whenever fast RSI changes colour to colour of slow RSI - I suppose one could even add an alarm whenever that happens)
Here is mod with coloring on slope for fast RSI, also alerts and arrows is added, RSI pack and average for smoothing price is added...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
arobin, RodrigoRT7, josi

kvak wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:18 am Here is mod with coloring on slope for fast RSI, also alerts and arrows is added, RSI pack and average for smoothing price is added...
Thanks, kvak,
simple but effective (as long as you use your eyes to register divergence - on fast RSI - and su&re - left of price action)
as long as histo-bias is above zero and moving up - buy after arrow
as long as histo-bias is below zero and moving down - sell after arrow
[and avoid ranges]
Attachments