LikeRe: Sizabici's Commercial Signals (Telegram group) offer

sizabici wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:00 am Monday 05.05.2023 GBPCHF a beautiful trade :star: :star: :star:

All about TDI - click here : viewtopic.php?p=1295362638#p1295362638
Well done on your GBPCHFP trade bro, great post 😊
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Sizabici's Commercial Signals (Telegram group) offer

Gethsemane wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:02 am That's a real nice simple setup, how do you choose which pair to go for?
Yes, here is an example of a trade entry on GBPUSD M5 05.06.2023, I made a late entry, unfortunately, today on this trade but I am good and I did not hesitate also to place a buy limit order just in case the price gets back at the entry-level. From my perspective, it still looks good and fine.

We had at 5 pm a spike due to the news release! The fundamental part of this trade.

Otherwise, the answer to your question is that I generally, and as you may see, I take a look at a plethora of currencies and instruments that I am monitoring using the Symbol changer profit display indicator (attached for those in need). I look for possible opportunities on different financial instruments and different time frames and I go for any of them if it looks promising. Generally, I like to trade on M5, M15, and M30
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Gethsemane, BeatlemaniaSA

Gethsemane wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:22 pm That's great, very inspiring, really like it, TDI is fantastic in any system
Yes Gethsemane, thanks but this trade did not develop conform to the supposition I had.
After all, everything is perfect :)

And here is another interesting situation: on EURAUD M5 07.06.2023

As we can see, there is potential for an up trade toward the pivot line. I even opened a buy position on EURAUD, but the price action was very weak, and the price dropped below the daily open line again. Additionally, we can observe on the TDI that the RSI and the signal line have fallen below the market baseline, indicating that the price is more likely to move toward S1 on our chart. Therefore, I closed my buy position and placed a sell order instead... which I think makes sense now?! What do you think? Are we going to see that move?
Attachments

sizabici wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:58 pm Yes Gethsemane, thanks but this trade did not develop conform to the supposition I had.

As we can see, there is potential for an up trade toward the pivot line. I even opened a buy position on EURAUD, but the price action was very weak, and the price dropped below the daily open line again. Additionally, we can observe on the TDI that the RSI and the signal line have fallen below the market baseline, indicating that the price is more likely to move toward S1 on our chart. Therefore, I closed my buy position and placed a sell order instead... which I think makes sense now?! What do you think? Are we going to see that move?

And here we are finally again
Attachments

sizabici wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:58 pm Yes Gethsemane, thanks but this trade did not develop conform to the supposition I had.

Oh nice one there, yes maybe it will go your way.
im trying out your system today with some sucess and added confluence, trying to test out a few of the TDI indicators and settings at the same time here aswell.

Found a trade on GBPUSD this morning, my added confluence is making sure i take it close to a killzone(high volume time) and that second dot is within a Fair value gap, and that it broke structure(which it should've done for the 1st dot to form) and then look for the TDI entry. could also go more the ICT way and look for a liquidity taken first (asia high/low, previous PDH/PDL taken to form a reversal)
Bit of a late entry, but it was sucesfull, although i hoped it would reach PDL.

I think this system can help me confluence all this, going to keep looking at it :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
sizabici