You fake American!

boytoy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:51 pm But the thing is he's not posting fake posts. I've checked his shit

You on the other hand is claiming "fake" when u won't even post any unbiased sources to back up your claims so you're a bit of an asshole for screaming fake when you can't even point out what he lied about and how you confirmed it lol

The same with jedididah telling me in a previous post how bad Russia is but when I asked him if he's actually been there in real life he dodged the question twice and ran away like a bitch because he's never been there before yet he's crying about how bad Russia is

I started seeing who's posting bullshit after that
You fake American, live in America, enjoy freedom and democracy. What a waste of the system. You should really be sent to a concentration camp in Xinjiang, China.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/39%C2 ... ?entry=ttu
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
vvFish, Gethsemane
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

You shook one

Jedidiah wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:54 pm You on the other hand is claiming "fake" when u won't even post any unbiased sources to back up your claims so you're a bit of an asshole for screaming fake when you can't even point out what he lied about and how you confirmed it lol

have you checked How do you prove it's real? Where is the evidence? :lmao:

The same with jedididah telling me in a previous post how bad Russia is but when I asked him if he's actually been there in real life he dodged the question twice and ran away like a bitch

Do you have shit in your eyes? What is the situation in Russia and I still need to reply?
Dude you ran away from China to Japan because you are a scared commie bitch.

That's the truth ain't it so don't tell me I've got shit in my eyes, son!! You're just a shook one

Shut up!

boytoy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:57 pm Dude you ran away from China to Japan because you are a scared commie bitch.

That's the truth ain't it so don't tell me I've got shit in my eyes, son!! You're just a shook one
SHUT UP, YOU COMMUNIST
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

How did you do that?

boytoy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:51 pm But the thing is he's not posting fake posts. I've checked his shit

How did you do that? After all, it wasn't that long ago that you didn't even know where donbas was on the map....
boytoy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:53 am Makes sense regarding the counteroffensive good map and updates what does the purple area represent
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, vvFish

He looks, and he links

You on the other hand is claiming "fake" when u won't even post any unbiased sources to back up your claims so you're a bit of an asshole for screaming fake when you can't even point out what he lied about and how you confirmed it lol

The same with jedididah telling me in a previous post how bad Russia is but when I asked him if he's actually been there in real life he dodged the question twice and ran away like a bitch because he's never been there before yet he's crying about how bad Russia is

I started seeing who's posting bullshit after that
he links a whole lot of sites that is paid russian state sites, like zerohedge, just google zerohedge and it russian affiliation for example, ive linked it before so.
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, vvFish

Re: WW3 Countdown

Another russian paid twitter troll exposed himself as paid forgets to edit the message, wagner group actually has a whole troll factory in st. petersburg, theres many articles about it. just open your eyes.

‘Troll factory’ spreading Russian pro-war lies online
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... ne-says-uk

some of you are blind to an anti-west agenda, they want usa to be destroyed, look at the russian talk shows, or the statements of dmitri medvedev. nuke the UK, nuke USA. a simple search would do it, but no, lets read what the russian trolls have to say LMFAO.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, vvFish

Re: Forex-station today

As in life, the vast majority of people have the right to choose what they have or can do. Under certain rules or regulations. No one has to believe or not believe what some member post. We can't influence the results of this war. and the simplest thing in the world, this section of the forum is called: TRADER"s LOUNGE!, each one of us can come or not come to this thread, also, I think one can choose to see or not see this thread, and If not, the administration can implement this function, so that people sensitive to human reality do not suffer much...poor people... :cry:
These users thanked the author NewLight for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Gethsemane, vvFish

Re: You shook one

boytoy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:57 pm Dude you ran away from China to Japan because you are a scared commie bitch.

You really know nothing, you call a Japanese man a communist? wow, it's a free democracy there, have you even been to japan? i have, it's one of the nicest and chill places in the world, the most courteous and pleasant people you will ever find.
Lets counter that with Russia, ever been there? i have, it's a polar opposite. it's a corrupt dirthole.

While YOU support russian propaganda and warcrimes??!! you make no sense at all, are you really american? you know Russia and china is communist countries? read up on history. they are actually working to topple your country as we speak, economically and showing military aggression towards it.

Maybe you will get what you want in the end, a confrontation of your country and the 2 you think are 'good' countries., hilarious.
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: He looks, and he links

Gethsemane wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:59 pm he links a whole lot of sites that is paid russian state sites, like zerohedge, just google zerohedge and it russian affiliation for example, ive linked it before so.
Actually I've been following zerohedge for over 10 years, any site saying they are Russian affiliates is misinformation, even Elon Musk follows zerohedge and regularly retweets their posts. And I hate to be the one to tell you but 300+ people a day do not view this thread to look at your posts, anyone can see they're just rambling meaningless nonsense.

Meanwhile,

Russia is spending surprisingly little on its war on Ukraine
Phil Rosen Jun 1, 2023, 3:31 PM BST

Russia's invasion of Ukraine has cost Moscow a small amount by historical standards, per the Economist.
Russia's spending remains opaque, but its war budget is about 3% of GDP.
By comparison, the Soviet Union spent 61% of GDP in World War II.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/new ... ing-2023-6

And western leaders running out of patience with Zelensky, look at the hand gestures ... yap yap yap LOL.

Having run out of men Ukraine military now recruiting women.

More than 60,000 women serve in Ukraine, more than 42,000 of them are military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the Ukrainian Defense Ministry said.

This figure is constantly increasing. For comparison, until February 24, 2022, the number of women in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was about 30 thousand.

Re: He looks, and he links

Ogee wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:09 am Actually I've been following zerohedge for over 10 years, any site saying they are Russian affiliates is misinformation, even Elon Musk follows zerohedge and regularly retweets their posts. And I hate to be the one to tell you but 300+ people a day do not view this thread to look at your posts, anyone can see they're just rambling meaningless nonsense.

Meanwhile,

Russia is spending surprisingly little on its war on Ukraine
Phil Rosen Jun 1, 2023, 3:31 PM BST

Russia's invasion of Ukraine has cost Moscow a small amount by historical standards, per the Economist.
Russia's spending remains opaque, but its war budget is about 3% of GDP.
By comparison, the Soviet Union spent 61% of GDP in World War II.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/new ... ing-2023-6

And western leaders running out of patience with Zelensky, look at the hand gestures ... yap yap yap LOL.

Having run out of men Ukraine military now recruiting women.

More than 60,000 women serve in Ukraine, more than 42,000 of them are military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the Ukrainian Defense Ministry said.

This figure is constantly increasing. For comparison, until February 24, 2022, the number of women in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was about 30 thousand.
And you link another propagandist, Lord Bebo omfg, one of the worst ones, also exposed from troll factory.
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
Jedidiah