Do you know what it means to sue the villain first?

RplusT wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:50 pm :lmao:
Do you know what it means to sue the villain first?
you are such a hypocrite
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Gethsemane, vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

All these war posts!

RplusT wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:50 pm First I wanted to send a PM but then I changed my mind and thought why not go public. It's a personal review and thus It's not up for discussion anyway..
I've been with forex-station pretty much from the beginning. Back then (6 years ago) it was driven by enthusiasm and motivation with the goal to make the trading portal as one of the biggest in the industry i.e. THE place to go if you trade or want to learn to do so. And it was fun.

Today, when I look at it, it looks like this:

And even from this pretty much neglectable number of registered users only a handful are actually contributing to the trading threads.
While there may be various reason, as a visitor one thing would already put me off. When I open forex=station and look to the right for the latest posts, I see this:

The first reaction of course would be: " Huh! Where am I!? I thought this is trading portal!"

But that's how forex-station looks like today. Intruded and hijacked by a few spreading their political propaganda. Not getting into details. You can see for yourself.
I don't know of any trading portal allowing this to happen. And rightfully so. It's the beginning of the end as I see it.

I do feel sorry for the very skilled coders here and mrtools in particular who spend tons of hours coding for free and who'd deserve a wide exposure and the opportunity to pick up more paid jobs.

Again, this is a review from my personal perspective with zero intention to tell the admin what decisions to make.
Totally agree with you here, it looks like a insane mess with all the conspiracy crazy posts, anti-USA/west posts and pro-war russian posts.

1. If it is a problem with political posts, remove all threads on it and stick to purely trading posts that would be amazing. then we wouldnt have to see all the fake proganda misery.

2. If it remains allowed with political posts, dont try and censor opposite opinions, were not living in Russia, it's the free internet, not chinese/russian internet.

3. or remove non-trading posts/forum sections from the sidebar maybe?
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post (total 3):
RplusT, Jedidiah, vvFish

Re: Give up now

Ogee wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:41 pm If you can't see the world in hard facts and numbers and are just looking for a 'holy grail' you are never going to make it as a trader so you may as well give up now.
LOL :lmao: You are not objective at all, you are not qualified to say these things
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: All these war posts!

Gethsemane wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:11 pm Totally agree with you here, it looks like a insane mess with all the conspiracy crazy posts, anti-USA/west posts and pro-war russian posts.

2. If it remains allowed with political posts, dont try and censor opposite opinions, were not living in Russia, it's the free internet, not chinese/russian internet.

Oh dear, what a total fucking hypocrite, your only contribution to the forum are the non-stop hominem attacks and shitposting unverifiable garbage.

As for this thread you could always just ignore it and any others you don't like, simple.

But that's not really enough for you is it, you'd rather anything you don't like be banned really. But who do you think keeps re-writing the thread's headers to spice them up and what about the 300 plus people who view it every day?
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
boytoy, moey_dw

Western coalition against Russia falling apart

The western coalition fighting against Russia looks to be falling apart,

Olaf Scholz’s ‘leaderless’ coalition blamed as AfD surges to level in polls with his party
Story by Jorg Luyken • Yesterday 2:56 PM

Olaf Scholz has been blamed for a surge in support for Germany’s hard-Right AfD party, with the opposition saying that his “leaderless” coalition is undermining trust in democracy.

After fresh polling put the Alternative for Germany party on 18 points, neck and neck with Mr Scholz’s Social Democrats, Christian Democrats (CDU) pinned the blame on the chancellor.

Germany: Crowd calls Scholz 'warmonger' at festival in Falkensee
Germany, Falkensee
Russia-Ukraine conflictPoliticsSociety
June 3, 2023 at 10:30 GMT +01:00 · Published
German Chancellor Olaf Scholz was received with loud boos and whistles at an event called 'Europe Festival' in Falkensee on Friday.

BARCELONA, May 29 (Reuters) - The European Union's top diplomat, Josep Borrell, on Monday said he believed Russia will not be willing to negotiate while it is still trying to win the war in Ukraine, adding that he was "not optimistic" about what could happen in the conflict this summer.

Meanwhile, it turns out the Ukrainian counteroffensive was actually just psychological and it's been a fantastic victory apparently.

Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
boytoy

Re: All these war posts!

Ogee wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:11 pm Oh dear, what a total fucking hypocrite, your only contribution to the forum are the non-stop hominem attacks and shitposting unverifiable garbage.

As for this thread you could always just ignore it and any others you don't like, simple.

But that's not really enough for you is it, you'd rather anything you don't like be banned really. But who do you think keeps re-writing the thread's headers to spice them up and what about the 300 plus people who view it every day?
You just don't like a differing opinion that is all. as soon as someone counter the fake posts with the truth, you get reeaaal angry, like a little kid.

I bet you wish this was as totalitarian state controlled russian media, nobody elses opinion matter, only what the state says.

Ban me if you like, it would suck, i really like the forum, but im not going to be silent in the face of pro-genocide driveling.
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, vvFish

Oh please

Gethsemane wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:39 pm as soon as someone counter the fake posts with the truth, you get reeaaal angry, like a little kid.
But the thing is he's not posting fake posts. I've checked his shit

You on the other hand is claiming "fake" when u won't even post any unbiased sources to back up your claims so you're a bit of an asshole for screaming fake when you can't even point out what he lied about and how you confirmed it lol

The same with jedididah telling me in a previous post how bad Russia is but when I asked him if he's actually been there in real life he dodged the question twice and ran away like a bitch because he's never been there before yet he's crying about how bad Russia is

I started seeing who's posting bullshit after that

Poo in your eyeballs

boytoy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:51 pm But the thing is he's not posting fake posts. I've checked his shit

You on the other hand is claiming "fake" when u won't even post any unbiased sources to back up your claims so you're a bit of an asshole for screaming fake when you can't even point out what he lied about and how you confirmed it lol

The same with jedididah telling me in a previous post how bad Russia is but when I asked him if he's actually been there in real life he dodged the question twice and ran away like a bitch

I started seeing who's posting bullshit after that

have you checked How do you prove it's real? Where is the evidence? :lmao:

The same with jedididah telling me in a previous post how bad Russia is but when I asked him if he's actually been there in real life he dodged the question twice and ran away like a bitch

Do you have shit in your eyes? What is the situation in Russia and I still need to reply?
Everyone the fuck knows that Russia is a dictatorship where state power trumps everything else.
Evidence can be found wherever you want. die laughing
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish